- For PC
- For MAC
- For Linux
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/8/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: DirectX 10.1 level video card: AMD Radeon 77XX / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660. The minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 17 GB
- OS: Windows 10/11 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or Ryzen 5 3600 and better
- Memory: 16 GB and more
- Video Card: DirectX 11 level video card or higher and drivers: Nvidia GeForce 1060 and higher, Radeon RX 570 and higher
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 95 GB
- OS: Mac OS Big Sur 11.0 or newer
- Processor: Core i5, minimum 2.2GHz (Intel Xeon is not supported)
- Memory: 6 GB
- Video Card: Intel Iris Pro 5200 (Mac), or analog from AMD/Nvidia for Mac. Minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p with Metal support.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 17 GB
- OS: Mac OS Big Sur 11.0 or newer
- Processor: Core i7 (Intel Xeon is not supported)
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Card: Radeon Vega II or higher with Metal support.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 95 GB
- OS: Most modern 64bit Linux distributions
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 660 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months; the minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p) with Vulkan support.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 17 GB
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 1060 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD (Radeon RX 570) with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) with Vulkan support.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 95 GB
The beginning of the Closed Beta Test for the French Naval forces, new and updated graphical effects for flares, afterburners, rockets and missiles along with new hit marks on ground vehicles. More than 50 new or updated vehicles. Amongst them 14 new ships for the French Navy! But sailors are not the only ones to find something for themselves here! The Mighty F-14B, three different Sukhoi jets, the unusual M1 KVT tank or the first tank from India in WT - Vijayanta! Two new locations, fortifications mechanics, new weapons for aircraft and much more awaits you in La Royale update!
New mechanics and graphical updates
Something nice for everyone! New fortification mechanics for naval maps, new flare effects, new flight effects for rockets and missiles and updated flight physics for most anti-aircraft and anti-tank missiles. More realistic hit marks from high-explosive shells, functional radiators for armoured vehicles and wire-guided ATGMs trailing a visible wire behind them!
A dozen aircraft, from the new reserve machine - the BF2C-1 biplane to the F-14B - a new top-tier naval jet for the American tech tree. Along with it will come the Su-25T and Su-39, J8F and Mirage 2000 5F. We haven't forgotten about older machines either. Wirraway has undergone a full facelift and received a new 3d model.
- Mirage 2000 5F
- Lancaster MR.7
- PBY-5A Late (premium)
18 new vehicles, among them the eye-catching German Raketenautomat, the Israeli Magach Hydra and a 155mm Au F.1 SPG from France! It is also impossible to ignore the early WWII Pz.38(t) n.A. or a US Cold War vision of the Soviet MBT - M1 KVT!
6 machines received a brand new cockpit, and the Ka-50 and Ka-52 have been upgraded with a crew ejection animation.
- AH-1G — (updated cockpit)
- BO 105 CB-2 — (updated cockpit)
- Kа-50, Kа-52 — (crew ejection animation has been added)
- AH-1S Early — (model has been replaced by the AH-1E model)
- HKP9A — (updated cockpit)
- HKP9A (FC) — (updated cockpit)
- Tzefa A — (updated cockpit)
- Tzefa B — (updated cockpit)
The 14 new ships will give the start of the French Navy's closed beta tests. On top of that, the following ships will be coming to the game: German Z-46, Soviet Braviy, British HMS Daring and Japanese Ise!
Closed Beta Testing of the French Navy has begun
- Panthere (premium)
- HMS Daring
- IJN Ise
- Air AB:
- Two missions of the new type, Air Conquest, have been added on two locations: Israel and Smolensk. Mission rules:
- There are three capture zones in the mission: a small central air zone and two airfield zones on the sides of the central zone
- There is ground support in the mission as in the “assault” missions and the models and placing of the ground vehicles depend on the battle rank.
- There are bases for bombing in the mission which spawn 15 seconds after being destroyed.
- Player aircraft respawns are not as high as in Assault missions and the number of respawns has been reduced.
- Bomber respawns are higher than respawns for fighters and closer to the centre of the mission (in normal assault missions bomber respawns are further from the centre of the mission than fighters).
Location and mission updates
- Snowy trees in winter versions of the Poland, Maginot Line, and Bulge locations have been fixed.
- The behaviour of bushes when they’re being trampled or shot through has been fixed.
- Passability of vehicles on concrete has been improved.
- The problem with the difference between physical materials has been fixed and consequently passibility on sidewalks and main roads in the “Breslau” location has been improved.
- Single missions and historical campaign:
- Multiple bug fixes in single missions and historical campaigns.
- In the historical campaign, naval vessel models have been replaced with more detailed ones. In this regard some edits have been made to the mission balance.
- Aircraft RB:
- Mission [Operation] “Vietnam” has been renamed to [Operation] “Battle for Vietnam” as the original name is already used by the mission of the type [Enduring Confrontation].
- In the mission for new players [Operation] “Middle East” and [Operation] “Cochinchina” distances between airfields have been aligned with other missions of this type (they are now closer to the front line) in addition, balance edits have also been made.
- The mission [Operation] “Spain” has been renamed to [Operation] “Battle of Spain” as this name is already used by the mission of the type [Enduring Confrontation].
- Balance edits and moving the airfields and respawn points in the [Operation] “Battle of Spain”. Now the airfield at which players will be respawned depends on their rank (previously at all ranks of players appeared at one airfield 22 km from the centre of the mission).
- The mission [Operation] “Kuban. Stanitsa of Krymskaya" has been renamed to “Frontline Kuban” not to confuse players by the discrepancy between the mission name and its contents.
- In the missions “Frontline Ladoga” and “Frontline Kuban” the width of the frontline, the location of bases for bombing and the location of airfields have been standardized with other missions of this type.
- In the mission “Frontline Kuban” the number of anti-aircraft guns has been significantly reduced, as well as the vehicles played a background role tens of kilometers away from the mission center have been removed.
- Known bugs in the mission “Frontline Kursk” have been fixed. The mission is back in rotation.
- Transferred some of the missions that remained in the old format to the new one (changing the mission grid from 7x7 to 8x8 cells, increasing the total mission space by expanding the grid, new positions for airfields to make the distances between them larger):
- Khalkhin Gol
- Winter Stalingrad
- Tunis. Also increased the number of possible positions of airfields.
- Port Moresby. Also the mission has been rotated by 45 degrees relative to the previous version to make the ratio of sea to land squares for each team about the same.
- New possible positions for bases created for bombing have been added to all missions in aircraft EC (there were 10 possible positions for each team, now there are 20).
- In all missions for aircraft and naval “Enduring Confrontation” low, medium and pre-top ranks will now use WWII aircraft carrier models. German aircraft carriers will now use Japanese aircraft carriers. For top ranks all nations still use the Forrestal.
- Aircraft that can’t spawn on airfields (for example, hydroplanes) now spawn over an airfield chosen by the player instead of at the edge of the map.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- For APCR shells with a depleted uranium core, the dependence of armour penetration on impact velocity and angle of impact of the shell with target armour has been clarified.
- Suspension work that affected cornering at speed and static when sideways on slopes has been fixed for the wheeled vehicles.
- Functional damage to the radiator has been added for ground vehicles. Damage to the radiator leads to engine overheating and its failure after a while.
- Challenger 2 (2F) - Small gaps in hull roof armour at the join of armour plates has been fixed.
- Chieftain Marksman - A bug of radar antenna not pointing vertically has been fixed (report).
- Comet I (All versions) - A bug due to which fragments and bullets could pierce the sides of the gun mantlet has been fixed (report).
- Ferdinand, Elefant - A bug which consisted in damage of stern ammo if armour was not pierced has been fixed (report).
- Flakpanzer 341 - The breech sections of the guns have been divided into separate modules (report).
- Leopard 2A4 (All versions) - A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce under the gun mantlet has been fixed (report).
- M47 - The Incorrect placement of ammo racks in the turret has been fixed. Source: TM 9-2350-200-12
- M60 AMBT - A bug where one of the ammo racks could be damaged without breaking through the armour has been fixed (report).
- Merkava Mk.4 LIC - A bug that caused a grid to be displayed in commanders sight camera has been fixed.
- Pz.III N - The commander's DM protruding through the roof of the commander's cupola has been fixed (report).
- QN506 - Discrepancy between the visual model and armour of the lower front part of the hull has been fixed.
- Sd.Kfz.221 (s.Pz.B.41) - A bug due to which the commander's DM did not match the visual model has been fixed (report).
- TAM 2IP - A gap in the armour above the gun mantlet has been fixed (report).
- Type 59 - A gap in the armour between the gun mantlet and the turret has been fixed (report).
- Type 90, Type 90 (B) - A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce the turret has been fixed (report).
- Vickers Mk.7 - A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce the turret has been fixed.
- BM-31-12 - A bug due to which a high launcher elevation view in the camera of the gunner’s historical sight could be blocked by the vehicle’s structural elements has been fixed (report)
- IS-1, IS-2 - The design angle of the armour of the lower frontal part of the hull has been changed from 24 to 30 degrees (report).
- T-28, Т-28E - A bug due to which some of the ammo racks could be damaged without breaking through the armour has been fixed (report).
- T-28 (all modifications) - A bug due to which fragments and bullets could pierce the turret ring of small towers has been fixed.
- T-34-85, T-34-85E, T-34-85 Gai, Phòng không T-34, Т-34-100 - The structure of the fuel tanks has been adjusted. Sources: Руководство по материальной части танка Т-34. 1949. // Engineering Analysis of the Russian T34/85 Tank (report).
- WZ1001(E) LCT - A gap in the armour under the gun mantlet has been fixed.
- ZTZ96A, ZTZ96A (P) — A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce the turret ring has been fixed (report).
- Jagdtiger - a bug in protection of the lower front hull plate has been fixed that made it possible to pierce the bottom part of the plate with shells of low armour penetration.
- 9М112, 9М113, 9М117, 9М117M1, 9М119, 9М119M1, 9М133, 9М133FM3, 9M114, 9M120, 9M120F-1, 9M220O, 3М7, MGM-51B, MGM-51C, MP ACRA, MIM-146, TOW, I-TOW, TOW-2, TOW-2A, MILAN, MILAN-2, HOT, HOT-2, 302 ATGM, HJ-9, GP105, GP125, HJ-73E, Type-79, ZT3A1, ZT3A2, Roland-1, Roland-2, Roland-3, RB-70, RB 70 Mk.2, BOLIDE — switched to a new physical aiming model.
- SU-152 — A gap in the armour between the roof and the front part of the combat compartment has been fixed (report).
- Т-80 — Colour of modules in X-Ray view has been corrected (report).
- КВ-1E, KV-IB, Object 248 — Colour of shells in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- L3/33 CC — A bug because of which the gunner's sight was absent in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- AMX-30, AMX-30 (1972) — armour element covering gunner’s sight aperture has been added (report).
- ZTZ99A — A bug where the front fuel tank could receive damage without armour penetration has been fixed (report).
- Tiran 4S — A bug where fragments and bullets could pierce the turret ring has been fixed (report).
- Churchill NA75 — Armour gaps in the area of machine gun nest have been fixed (report).
- Type 4 Ho-Ro - The order of ammunition consumption has been clarified. Number of shots has been changed from 28 to 24. Source: Report.
- BMD-4, BMP-3 - A bug with lack of jamming of the 30 mm automatic cannons on overheating has been fixed.
- Skink - Vertical guidance angles have been changed from -4,5/+77 to -5/+80 degrees. The weight has been changed from 28600 to 27600 kg. Source.
- M19A1 (all) - The weight has been changed from 17500 to 18670 kg. Source.
- M50 - Reverse speed has been changed from 7.88 to 16.2 km/h. Source.
- XM803 - Traverse speed has been changed from 36 to 42°/sec and vertical guidance speed has been changed from 20 to 42°/sec. Source: Operator’s Instruction Manual, Tank, Combat, Full Tracked: 152 mm Gun/Launcher XM803
- Object 268 - The order of ammunition consumption has been clarified.
- Centurion Mk.I - Maximum speed has been changed from 37 to 38 km/h. Source.
- SARC Mk VI (all) - armour scheme has been clarified. Thickness has been revised.
- Turret front: 30 - > 20
- Hull rear: 10 -> 14
- Hull sides: 8 - > 16
- Hull top: 5 - > 10
- OTOMATIC - Engine power value has been changed from 830 to 1100 hp. Source.
- Type 64 - Weight of the vehicle has been changed from 24000 to 22000 kg. Source.
- ST-A3 - A gap in the armour of the commander's cupola has been removed (report).
- StuG III F - A bug because of which the left side ammo could be damaged without armour penetration has been fixed (report).
- VAB SANTAL - Visual model of the unit’s turret has been finalised (comment about this upcoming work was left in the changelog of the “Fire and Ice” update).
- Chi-Nu II - A bug that caused the turret ring to possibly be pierced by bullets and fragments of small calibre HE shells has been fixed (report).
- T-72M1 - Gap between gun mantlet and turret through which shrapnel could penetrate has been fixed (report).
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 25mm ADEN 25 cannon — The weight of the cannon has been changed from 198 to 130 kg.
- 30mm ADEN Mk.4 cannon — The weight of the cannon has been changed from 150 to 87 kg.
- SD10C bomb — The weight of the bomb has been changed from 10 to 7 kg. Source: “German explosive ordnance (bombs, fuzes, rockets, land mines, grenades and igniters)”.
- SLAP and SLAP-T ammo— Ammo belt icons have been fixed.
- НАР FFAR Mighty Mouse — Missile weight has been changed from 8 to 8.98 kg and explosive weight has been changed from 0.89 to 0.91 kg. Source: “TM-43-0001-30 Rockets, Rocket Systems, Rocket Fuzes, Rocket Motors (December 1981)”.
- 3000 lbs M118 Demolition bomb — Tritonal explosive weight has been changed from 856.4 to 898.8 kg. Source: “TM-9-1325-200/TO 11-1-28”.
- FAB-100M-43 bomb — Weight of explosives has been changed from 36.02 to 49.93 kg.
- Separate bomb drop has been added for the aircraft using the following bombs: 100pn AN-M30A1 bomb, 250pn AN-M57 bomb, 10kg SD10C bomb, 50kg SC50JA bomb, 50kg D.T. No.2 bomb, 50kg G.A. MMN bomb, 100kg No.1 bomb, 100kg 100/50 G.P , GP 50T bomb, 100kg SAP 100M bomb, 100kg GP 100T bomb, 160kg A.P 160 bomb, 60kg Type 97 Number 6 HEbomb, 100kg Army Type 94 HE bomb, 100kg FAB-100M-43 bomb, 50kg FAB-50 bomb, 100kg FAB-100 bomb, 50-kg mb m/37AT bomb, 50kg sb m/42 bomb. G.P. 250 lb Mk.IV bomb, M.C. 250 lb Mk.I bomb.
- QJK99 machine gun — Information displayed on the ammunition “AP incendiary bullet with bursting shell” has been fixed.
- 9M127, 9M114, 9M120, 9M14-2, 9М17M, 9M17P, 9M123, I-TOW, TOW-2, HJ-8A, HJ-8C, HJ-8E, HJ-8H, HOT, HOT-2, HOT-3, AS-12 — switched to a new physical aiming model.
- Kh-25, Kh-25ML, Kh-29L, Kh-29T, AS.34, AS-30L Nord, PARS 3 LR, AGM-62A, AGM-62A ER, GBU-8, GBU-15(V)1/B, KAB-500Kr, KAB-500L, LS-500J, TS250, BGL-400, BGL-1000, Mk.13, Mk.18, GBU-24 Paveway III, GBU-10 Paveway II, GBU-12 Paveway II, GBU-16 Paveway II — flight model has been corrected, autopilot has been improved.
- CCRP display has been added for guided bombs. For guided bombs manual release is used instead of automatic.
- For aircraft and helicopters with targeting optics and INS targeting, the point is not reset if it moves out of the targeting optics gimbal limits.
Retarded bombs have been added for the following aircraft:
- Mk 82 Snakeye:
- A-10A, A-10A Late, F-16A, F-5A, F-5C, F-5E, F-4C Phantom II, F-4E Phantom II, F-100D, F-4F Early, F-4F, F-16AJ, F-4EJ, F-4EJ ADTW, F-4EJ Kai, F-16 MLU, F-5A (China), F-5E (China), SAAB-105G, Netz, Kurnass, Kurnass 2000, F-105D, F-100A, F-104 (all modifications), G.91Y, G.91YS, G.91R3, G.91R4
- Mk 81 Snakeye, Mk 82 Snakeye:
- A-6E Tram, F-8E, A-7D, A-7E, A-7K, F-4J Phantom II, F-4S Phantom II, A-4B, A-4E Early, AV-8A, AV-8C, A-1H, A-4E (Israel), Ayit
- OFAB-250SH, FAB-500SH:
- MiG-29 (Germany), Su-22UM3K (Germany), Su-25, Su-25K, MiG-29, MiG-27M, MiG-27K, Su-17M2, Su-17M4, Su-22M3, Yak-141
- 1000pn Mk.13 №117:
- Tornado GR.1,Harrier GR.1, Harrier GR.3, Sea Harrier FRS.1, Harrier GR.7, Phantom FGR.2, Phantom FG.1, F-4J(UK) Phantom II, Jaguar GR.1, Jaguar GR.1A, Buccaneer S.1, Buccaneer S.2
- Q-5A, A-5C
- 250-4, 500-4:
- J-7E, J-7D, Q-5L, J-8B
- Mk 83 AIR:
- Tornado IDS, Tornado IDS ASSATA1
- Mk 82 AIR, Mk 83 AIR:
- F-14A Early
- Mk 83 AIR:
- Tornado IDS
- 250 kg Type 25 200, SAMP Mk 82 250 Snakeye:
- Mirage 2000D-R1
- 250 kg Type 25 200:
- Mirage 2000C-S5
- 250 kg Type 25 200, 400 kg Type 21 200:
- Mirage IIIC, Mirage IIIE, Shahak, Mirage 5F, Mirage F1C, Mirage F1CT, Mirage F1C-200, Milan, Jaguar A, Jaguar E
- SAMP Mk 82 250 Snakeye:
- Nesher, Kfir C.2, Kfir Canard, Kfir C.7, A-4H, A-4E Early (M)
- Su-25 (all modifications), Su-17 (all modifications) , Su-22 (all modifications), MiG-27 (all modifications), MiG-23 (all modifications), F-4 Phantom II (all modifications), A6M3 — Suspended fuel tank has been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Tornado GR.1 — PGM-500 and PGM-2000 bombs have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- G.91Y - AS-20, AA-20, AS-30 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- J-8B — 500-3 bombs have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Kfir C.2 — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Kfir C.7 — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Kurnass 2000 — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Netz — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Shahak — Modification for the research of the 30 mm cannons and belts have been moved from 2nd and 4th level to 1st and 3rd.
- A-7K — Amount of the rounds for the 20 mm M61A1 cannon has been corrected. Source: “T.O. 1A-7K-34-1-1”.
- Proper scan speed and scan zone size for radars of Yak-141, all F-16, F-14A and F-4EJ KAI has been corrected.
- Track-While-Scan (TWS) mode and better detection range for F-16MLU.
- Sector is indicated on RWR/LWR indicators if direction to targets is not measured within a target sector.
- A-6M - sight magnification has been corrected from 3.0х-126.0х to 10х-19х, FOV has been increased from 120 to 180 degree.
- AH-1F, AH-1S - targeting angles of the 20mm M197 cannon have been corrected from +/- 115 horizontal and -50/+25 vertical to +/-110 horizontal and -50/+21 vertical. Source: TM 55-1520-236-10 - 1990 - Operator's Manual Army Model AH-1S (PROD), AS-1S (ECAS), AS-1S (Modernized Cobra) Helicopters )
- F-4 Phantom II (all modifications) - launch limit for missiles and bombs has been corrected from Mach 1.01 to Mach 1.1. A bug has been fixed where the landing gear wheels went through the Zuni rocket pods.
- FJ-4B, FJ-4B VMF-232 - Zuni rocket pods have been added.
- F-16AJ - pilot model has been changed to Japanese.
- Lancaster (all modifications) - the number of gunners in the info cards and in the crew skill list has been fixed.
- Tornado (all modifications), Buccaneer S.2, SAAB AJ37, MiG-21 SPS-K, AV-8A - a bug has been fixed that allowed disabling of flares as a modification, while the flare pod is installed in the secondary weapons menu.
- TBF-1C, Avenger Mk.I - the belt of the forward .50 Browning machine guns has been changed to have the M8 round. The 2,000 lb AN-M66 and 1,600 lb AN-MK1 armour piercing bombs have been added.
- Pe-2 - starting from series 110, bombs have been changed to M-43.
- P-51A Mustang - 100 lb AN-M30A1, 250 lb AN-M57, 300 lb H.E. M31, and 500 lb AN-M64A1 bombs have been added.
- TBF-1C - the crew number has been corrected from 3 to 4.
- TBD-1 - 1,000 lb bomb has been added.
- SBD-3 - 500 lb bomb has been added.
- SB2C-5 - 2,000 lb AN-M66A2 bomb has been added.
- F9F-2, F9F-5 - 250 lb AN-M57 bomb has been added.
- Hunter F.6, Hunter FGA.9 - the HVAR, 60 lb S.A.P, 25lb AP rockets have been added.
- A-7K - position of the 250 and 500 lb bombs on the outermost pylons has been fixed.
- S.O.4050 Vautour IIN - the odd fuel tank has been removed in xray mode.
- Z-19 (all modifications) / Z-10 - “Flares/chaff” modification has been changed to “MAW”.
- I-153 - order of the bomb drop has been corrected.
- A21A-3 - the aircraft can no longer have rockets alongside bombs (report). Separate rocket launch has been revoked. Source: Förarinstruktion 21A (1948), Kungliga Flygförvaltningen, N. Söderberg/Claes Sparre, стр.102)
- IL-2M (1943) - FAB-100 and FAB-250 bombs have been changed to FAB-100M-43b and FAB-250M-43
- Bf 109G-6, Bf 109G-10 - a bug has been fixed where the selected 30mm MK 108 cannon was not displayed in xray mode.
- Lahatut - cyclic pitch control lever of the gunner has been removed in xray mode.
- F-100A — AIM-9E missile has been added.
- Mi-35M — free setup of 9М114 х2 missiles has been added.
- Kа-52, AH-64D, AH Mk.1 — added the selection of moving targets mode to the radar.
- Tornado F.3 — Radar has been changed to the AI.24 Foxhunter Stage 2G.
- AJ37 — CCRP mode for the bomb armament has been added.
- Etendard IVM - 250 kg Type 25, SAMP 400 kg Type 21 bombs have been added to the suspended weaponry types.
- Mirage 2000D-R1, Mirage 2000C-S5 - Night vision goggles have been added
- Su-25 (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- MiG-27M — Crew ejection system has been added.
- MiG-23 (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- F-4 Phantom II (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- Kfir (all modifications), Tornado (all modifications), JA / AJ-37 (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- T-2, T-2 Early, F-1 - Separate bomb drop has been added.
- Resolution of the second generation night vision device has been improved.
- Harrier Gr.7 — The scope magnification has been changed from 1.5х to 1.0х-6.0х.
- Kurnass 2000 — TISEO system has been added.
- Jaguar A — Correct colour scheme for the ATLIS II sighting pod for night mode has been added.
- P-47N-15 — Additional 1000 lb AN-M65A1 bomb has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- AH-6M — Restriction on combined use of the 7.62-mm M134 machine gun and guided missile air-to-surface AGM-114K Hellfire has been deleted.
- Bf 109 G-10 - A bug that made the speedometer not to operate has been fixed (report).
Modifications and research:
Modification price in RP, SL and GE will be calculated automatically on the basis of the total cost of all modifications of the vehicle and the total cost of all modifications at each modification rank will be also set. The cost depends on the number of research points required to unlock the next vehicle in the line.
Thus when there is a change in modifications - removing/adding/transferring the price calculation algorithm changes the prices of each modification up or down when removing and adding modifications respectively. For example when transferring a modification from the 3rd to 2nd modification level the cost of each modification at the 3rd level increases and at the second decreases according to the total cost of modifications for each level, the cost of all modifications doesn't change. Small changes in the total cost of modifications can be either positive or negative and are due to mathematical rounding in the calculations.
The cost of modifications in GE will be calculated individually and depends on the total number of modifications as well as on how these modifications are located at research levels in the modifications window.
- Tornado GR.1 — PGM-500 and PGM-2000 bomb modifications have been added.
- G.91Y — AS-20, AA-20, AS-30 missile modifications have been added.
- J-8B — Modification with a 250 kg bomb has been moved from 4th to 3rd level of modification research.
- Kfir C.2 — Flare modification has been moved from 2nd to 1st level of modification research. AIM-9G modification has been moved from 4th to 2nd level and the link with Flares has been removed.
- Kfir C.7 — Shafrir 2 modification has been moved from 2nd to 1st level. Link with Flares has been removed. AIM-9D modification has been moved from 3rd to 2nd level. AIM-9G modification has been moved from 4th to 3rd level.
- Kurnass 2000 — AIM-7 missiles have been removed. AIM-7E modification has been replaced with Python 3. AIM-7F modification has been removed and RP and GE spent for the modification research will be compensated.
- Netz — Python 3 missile modification has been added.
- FJ-4B, FJ-4B VMF-232 - LAU-10/A modification opening ZUNI rockets have been added.
- TBF-1C, Avenger Mk.I - AN-Mk 1 and LBC-17 modifications of the bombing weaponry opening 2,000 lb and 1,600 lb bombs have been added.
- TBD-1 - MBC-17 modification of the bombing weaponry opening 1,000 lb bomb has been added.
- SB2C-5 - M66 modification of the bombing weaponry opening 2,000 lb bomb has been added.
- Hunter F.6, Hunter FGA.9 - 25 lb A.P. Mark II and HVAR/RP-3 modification of the missile weaponry AP MK II and HVAR RP-3 rockets have been added. Linking for opening between SRAAM and Matra SNEB modifications has been removed.
- F-100A - AIM-9E modification of the missile weaponry opening AIM-9E air-to-air missile has been added.
- Fw 189, Fw 200C-1, Potez 630, Potez 631, Potez 633, D.520 (all modifications), D.521, C.202 (all modifications), Do 335 (all modifications), J35 (all modifications), J29 (all modifications), F4F (all modifications), SBD-3, SB2U-2, SB2U-3, V-156-F, V-156-B1, OS2U (all modifications), H-34 (all modifications), Martin 167-A3, F2A-1, F2A-3, B-239 (Sweden), He 177 A-5, I-29, Yak-2, Yak-4, TBD-1, F3F-2, XA-38, A2D-1, F-82E — Engine fire extinguishing system modification has been added.
Secondary weapon customization added to aircraft:
- A.109EOA-2, A21A-3, Bf 110 C-7, Bf 110 F-2, Bf 110 G-2, Bf 110 G-4, BO 105 CB-2, BO 105 PAH-1, BO 105 PAH-1A1, IAR 316B, F3H-2, F4U-7, F7F-3, F11F-1, F-100A (China), F-100D, F-100D (France), FJ-4B, FJ-4B VMF-232, G.91 pre-serie, G.91 R/1, G.91 R/3 (Germany), G.91 R/4, J-6A, Mystere IVA, Hornet Mk.I, Hornet Mk.III, Hunter F.6, Hunter FGA.9, M.D.450B Barougan, M.D.450B Ouragan, M.D.450B Ouragan (Israel), P-51D-5, P-51D-10, P-51D-20 (China), P-51D-20-NA (Israel), P-51D-30, P-51H-5-NA, P-51K (China), SA.341F Gazelle, SA.342M Gazelle, Sa'ar, Sambad, Scimitar F Mk.1, Super Mystere B2, TBD-1, Wyvern S.4, Be-6, IL-2 (Germany), IL-2 (1941), IL-2 (1942), IL-2М (1943), IL-2 M-82, IL-2M “Avenger”, IL-2М Type 3, Mi-4AV, MiG-19PT, MiG-19S, Pe-2-1, Pe-2-31, Pe-2-83, Pe-2-110, Pe-2-205, Pe-2-359, Pe-3 (early), Pe-3, Pe-3bis, Su-7B, Su-7BKL, Su-7BMK, Etendard IVM, A6M3, P-47N-15
For all aircraft (above) that have custom weapon setups, the secondary weaponry isn't consumable and doesn't require replenishment costs.
Flight Model changes
- LaGG-3 (all modifications), La-5, La-5f — Flight model has been updated. Engine modes and fuel distribution between the tanks have been corrected. Polars of wings, fuselage, empennage, and propeller blades have been recalculated and corrected. The plane’s behaviour during landing gear and high-lift device deployment has been corrected.
- Do 217 J-1, Do 217M-1 — Flight model has been fully updated according to the actual features of the physical model. Polars of wings, fuselage, empennage, and propeller blades have been recalculated and corrected. Moments of inertia have been corrected.
- P-39 (all modifications) — A bug which led to the appearance of aircraft on the runway with non-zero speed (in motion) has been fixed.
- F-4S Phantom II — Maximum speed has been increased to Mach 1.08 with 4 х AIM7 setup on the ground.
- F-4J Phantom II, F-4J(UK) Phantom II — Maximum speed has been decreased to Mach 1.15 with 4х AIM7 modification.
- F-16 (all modifications) — Destructive overload has been corrected to 13.5G at 10750 kg.
- J-8B, J-8F — Differential deflection of the horizontal empennage has been added. Roll rate has been increased and handling has been improved.
- Mirage 2000 (all modifications) — Mouse control has been improved. Allowed angles of attack at low speed and more accurate limiting of overload at high speed have been increased. The amount of fuel has been corrected.
- Bf 109 G-2, Bf 109 F-4 — Asymmetric centering and balancing have been fixed.
- Tornado (all modifications) — Control and roll swing in AB have been fixed.
- F-100A China — Physical model has been aligned with later version of the F-100A with J57-P-21A engine. Yaw channel vibration damper has been added. Yaw control at high speeds has been adjusted.
- F-100D — Yaw and pitch dampers have been added. Yaw control at high speeds has been adjusted. Static thrust at sea level has been increased.
- PBY-5/5a (all modifications) - Maximum fuel weight has been adjusted (reduced). Engine cooling system has been redesigned (engines don’t overheat at cruising modes). A bug with uneven engine heating has been fixed (engines were heating with a big temperature difference).
- F-14A, F-14B - Wing sweep angle automatic has been reconfigured closer to real speed dependencies. F-14B - top speed has been increased to M=2.4.
- B7A2 - A bug causing incorrect engine power has been fixed.
Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Reloading on a captured point has been reworked. — ammunition of the non automatic artillery now replenishes in batches, instead of shell after shell. The number of rounds in a batch depends on the maximum capacity of the ammo stowage.
- USS Candid — a bug has been fixed due to which the mortars were unable to reload.
- USS Nevada — a bug with incorrect catapult launch of the scout plane has been fixed.
- HMS Abdiel — a bug with overestimated gun spread has been fixed.
- Duguay-Trouin — 75mm HE round with a base fuse has been added.
- Mark 108 Weapon Alpha — engine characteristics and the drag have been adjusted to correct the trajectory.
- Saetta P-494 — fixed an error when launching the Nettuno missile with a high elevation angle against distant targets that caused the missile to collide with the water surface soon after launch.
- Nettuno — Rocket engine operation mode parameters and air resistance have been specified. The weight of explosives in the missile’s warhead has been reduced to 6 kg.
Naval modifications and crew skills:
- HMS Norfolk — smokescreen modification has been added.
- RN Dante Alighieri — smokescreen modification has been revoked, spent RP points and game currency will be refunded.
- RN Attilio Regolo — “Anti-Air Targeting” modification has been removed, since the ship lacks this weapon group. Spent RP points and game currency will be refunded. “Auxiliary Guns Targeting” modification has been added instead.
- Freccia P-493 — a bug has been fixed that prevented torpedo depth setup in RB mode. Also, switching between torpedo tubes and 40mm guns now available in the armament selector, i.e. player is able to choose between them both in the hangar and in battle.
Naval characteristics, physics and damage model:
- HMS Hood - A bug that allowed the radio room to receive damage inside without penetration of its armor has been fixed.
- HMS Invincible - Traversing of the ship's hull in the stern by spare torpedoes has been fixed.
- Propeller shafts are separated into independent modules. Now they have their own functionality and damage model: the propeller shaft pairs with the specific engine room and operates as a part of it. If the shaft is damaged, the ship loses speed in proportion to the force generated by this shaft. If there is no damage to the engine room, the maximum speed will still drop until the shaft is repaired. For now, shafts are separated only on battleships. With each new upcoming update, other vessels will also receive separate shafts.
- The damage model for battleships has been improved - the crew of a battleship is now distributed mainly in the citadel. Modules covered with armour are now of great value. A situation where significant losses might be inflicted on the crew located outside the armour protected area in auxiliary calibre mounts, on or below the upper deck has been fixed. Now another battleship or battlecruiser can deal serious one-time damage to a battleship if it successfully penetrates its armour and hits the most important internal modules. Note that this approach more clearly demonstrates the tactics of battle on battleships: choosing the distance to the enemy, choosing the angle by which the ship's hull is turned, etc. And let us recall that the losses in the ship's crew show not only and not so much the "killed and wounded", but, mainly, people who have lost the opportunity to perform their combat duties. The crew is always tied to a specific module, such as a boiler room, gun, or gun mount. A disabled mount is conditionally equal to the loss of its entire crew, before replenishment and repair.
- Damage models of the torpedo bulges have been fixed — a bug fixed that allowed a bulge to take multiple torpedo hits.
- IJN Tone — a bug has been fixed where the internal anti-torpedo bulkhead was displayed in front of the external one. Position of the engines has been corrected in xray mode. A bug has been fixed that prevented highlighting of the rudder armour.
- HMS Daring — a bug has been fixed where torpedo tubes did not rotate in xray mode.
- Dugauy-Trouin — position of the plotting room has been corrected, also the position of ammo and fuse magazines. The shape of the magazines and rudder room armour has been corrected.
- IJN Mogami — size of the stern magazines for the main guns has been corrected.
- HMS Tiger — size and position of magazines have been corrected, central director rooms have been added.
- USS Arizona — thinning-out gradient of the main armour belt has been widened.
- MN Aigle — interference of the torpedoes with torpedo tube doors has been fixed.
- IJN Fuso — interference of the conning tower with its own armour has been fixed where it was possible to damage it with any weapon without penetration.
- USS Newport News (CA-148) — ammo stowages of the auxiliary and AA guns have been redistributed. 76mm and 20mm ammo are grouped into separate ammo stowage.
- SMS Bayern — shape and thickness of the lower part of the main turret barbettes, as well as protection of the duct under the stern main turret have been corrected.
- SKR-7 — interaction of shells with the stern air duct hoods has been corrected.
- HMS Diana — a bug has been fixed where the fire control turret crew remain stationary while the turret rotates.
- IJN Hyuga — interference of the conning tower with its own armour has been fixed. Radio room is now smaller and located in one area in the bow superstructure.
- HMS Southampton (C83) — fixed the type of armour of the deck part above the aft main stowage.
- Krasniy Kavkaz — heeling of the ship in a turn has been adjusted.
- MS-53 — a bug has been fixed where the torpedo stabilisers protruded from the rear doors of the torpedo tubes.
- Type T-51a, Type T-51b — hull material has been changed from steel to wood.
- Pfeil — fixed a bug that caused incorrect averaging of the boat's maximum speed in Arcade naval battles.
Naval Visual models and visual parts:
- Aigle - A bug that caused torpedoes and torpedo tubes not to rotate in the ship’s X-Ray view has been fixed.
- HMS Nepal - the country affiliation of the ship has been changed (HMS -> HMAS)
- Z47 - year of construction has been changed to “project”.
- Missing numbers have been added to Royal Navy vessels.
- The lead point calculation indicator has been shifted to the side so as not to block the distance to the target in binoculars at certain angles and in zoom.
- Operation of multiple tooltips has been reworked:
- Battle tooltips for survivability, ammo, etc. have been moved to the left side of the screen (toward the game chat window) and made smaller. Almost all hints on the purpose of the keys have been moved from the battle to the loading screen and to the hangar.
- Battle tooltips about repairs and floods with the assigned key have been added. They also appear more remote from the main interface and disappear over time or by pressing the appropriate key.
- All battle tooltips which had a long wording have been rephrased into more concise form.
- A situation where the screen could display many hints on the same topic at the same time has been fixed. For example about critical roll, caulking and ship sinking. Now they are sorted according to their importance. The clue that includes other processes of the same order will be demonstrated.
- All hints that can be seen on the loading screen will be now duplicated in the hangar, in the search window of the game session.
- The training system for new players have been reworked:
- Help for assigned keys, events, and abilities has been added, It will be shown more proportionally, no more than two or three tips/hints per battle. Displayed will be only the information which a new player needs and the function has not been used yet.
- The loading screens for the first naval battles have been redesigned to include up-to-date and visual information on targets and missions.
- The control help window (F1) has been redesigned - all information has been updated.
- Help on the orientation in the hangar between the first battles has been added.
- Help for modifications and ammo has been added.
- Dynamic training for blue water ships control has been integrated in the first sea battle.
Economy and research
- PT-76 (China) - The tank will be hidden (in two weeks from the major update release) from the Chinese ground vehicles tree and will be not available for research. Vehicle will be added to the group with the new unit from this update - the Object 211 and will remain with players who have researched and purchased this unit.
- R3 T20 - BR in RB/SB has been changed from 5.0 to 5.7.
- Kfir C.2 - BR in AB has been changed from 10.3 to 10.7, in RB from 10.7 to 11.0 and in SB from 10.3 to 10.7.
- Kurnass 2000 - BR in RB has been changed from 11.7 to 11.3, in SB from 11.7 to 11.3.
- CR.32 — Possibility for a second flight without the use of back-up has been added in AB and RB game modes.
- New reserve aircraft BF2C-1 has been added for the US research tree.
- P-26A-33, P-26B-35 — Have been moved from the reserve US aircraft tree to the regular vehicles with BR of 1.0 in all game modes.
- Camouflage presets for the coastal fleet for all nations available for completing tasks and for purchase with GE have been added. The order of getting camouflages is as follows: first the player gets a monochrome then a spotted deforming one. When adding camouflages in past updates there was a technical bug and the order of getting camouflages for large ships was broken; it means first players received spotty and then monochrome. Since fixing the order of getting camouflages of previous updates affects many players this change will be applied in the next major update so that everyone can get what they want under the old conditions. After the next major update the order of getting camouflages for all ships will be brought to the same design.
- “Four-colour Geometric camouflage” available for GE has been added to the postwar Soviet destroyers and frigates.
- Colours of the “CARC Tri-color camouflage” have been corrected for the Chinese ground vehicles.
- Colours for "Deforming Tri-color camouflage" for South African ground vehicles have been corrected.
- Set of camouflages for Indian ground vehicles has been added.
- Control window for keyboard shortcuts, text symbols have been replaced with icons.
- The visual style for showing keyboard buttons in tooltips has been updated.
- Some of the tips above the action panel have been reduced in size and moved to the damage indicator in the ship’s HUD, so as not to block the view in the centre.
- The server selection system has been improved. It now takes into account the user's ping to determine the best server cluster.
- Indication of the laser radar has been redesigned for ground vehicles and helicopters equipped with the appropriate systems, the notification now uses two indicators - one for quick notification of the player similar to hit “arcs”, second on the azimuth scale for accurate determination of the direction. The ability to fine tune these indicators has been added (ground vehicles and helicopter battle settings).
- Battle Pass challenges have been removed from the “Achievements” section of the player’s profile. All functionality for interacting with challenges will be available in the Battle Pass window. You can track the progress of current challenges during the battle through the personal task window.
- The mechanics of the prohibited zones and detection zones near respawn points has been improved:
- Highlighting of these zones on the minimap has been separated. Now when approaching any prohibited zone, only prohibited zones will be displayed on the minimap; and when approaching any detection zone, only detection zones.
- The distance at which prohibited zones will be displayed has been changed from 100 to 50 m.
- The distance at which detection zones will be displayed has been changed from 150 to 100 m.
- A bug that caused the detection zone to be shown to the player 50m later than it was detected by that zone has been fixed.
- A tooltip when being in the detection zone has been added.
- New radio commands in the new categories "Request" and "Targeting" have been added:
- Targeting - air - when aiming at an enemy aircraft or if the aircraft is highlighted in the modes with markers the command sends to the chat message "Air" as well as the direction to the air target and its approximate altitude. If the target is not highlighted or the sight has not been pointed at it, the message "Air" will be sent to the chat without any additional information.
- Request - Request Air Support - in this case the marker of the requester of the air support will be displayed on the minimap.
- Request - Request air reconnaissance
- Request - Request Technical Assistance
- Request - Request a target for an air attack (for aircraft)
- Request - Requesting air reconnaissance (for aircraft)
- New fortification mechanics — fortifications with different sets of guns have been added in the mission [Domination] “Franz Josef Land” that will provide cover for bases, fire at the enemy and give extra points when they are destroyed.
- Flare effects have been updated.
- The effect of exploding air-to-air missiles in the air has been updated.
- The visual effect of oil leakage has been added.
- All visual effects of guided missile and unguided rocket engines have been updated
- Tracer effects for guided missiles have been updated.
- Visual effect of the control cable for wire-guided ATGMs has been added.
- Visual effect of soot from muzzle gases when firing from onboard aircraft weaponry has been added.
- Decals of shrapnel hits when hitting ground vehicles have been added. The appearance of the decal depends on the material damaged by shrapnel - armour, structural steel, wood, armoured glass, rubber side skirts.
- Decals of damage from direct hits of ammunition to armoured glass have been added, as well as a separate visual effect of the hit.
- The appearance and logic of decals of direct hits of ammunition on ground vehicles have been improved. Special decals for high angles of shell impact with armour of APFSDS shells have been added. New decals for the APFSDS shells have been added.
- Appearance of afterburner flare on aircraft has been improved.
- Visual effect of shell ricochet with tracer destruction has been improved.
- All voice localizations of ground vehicle crews have been re-worked and also received a new command system.
- Feature based on the dependence of the degree of tension of the situation around the vehicle: medium tension, high tension. This change doesn’t apply to Israeli vehicles yet, but work is in progress.
- The US ground vehicles research tree has received its own crew voices different from crews of the British vehicles.
- 4 new voice localizations for ground vehicle crews have been added: Hungarian, English (Australia), Finnish and English (South Africa).
- If a crew belongs to a sub-vehicle tree, for example Finnish, Vietnamese or any other and if the crew voice language in the settings is set to the country of the vehicle, it will be voiced accordingly.
- Guns of ground vehicles now sound correctly when switching views from first and 3rd person. That is when firing from the first person view sounds an internal shot and external one which is muffled by the hull of the vehicle. Or not muffled in case of an open turret. Also when switching from gunner’s view to 3rd person view the sounds of the gun mechanisms as well as falling shells and belt fragments will be muted by the hull of the vehicle.
- Sound of flying artillery shells (whistling, hissing) are now tied directly to the shells. Previously it was a backing sound for the duration of the artillery strike for those who received it.
- The positioning of the engine sounds of ground vehicles has been improved and the range of their audibility to the players has been increased.
- New sounds for Gatling system automatic cannons have been created. Ground vehicles: 20 mm M168. Aircraft: 20 mm M61A1, 20 mm JM61A1, 7.62 mm M134 Minigun. Fleet: 20 mm JM61, 30 mm AK-630.
- A bug in the display of a vehicle's turret position for other players in online games in vehicles with gun stabilisers has been fixed.
- A bug when detonated ground vehicle wheels might fly vertically upwards in some cases has been fixed.
- Night battles are temporarily disabled.
- Changing the matching settings for high-rank battles in order to collect more complete battles at the cost of a minimal increase in waiting time.
- Strike UAV moved to higher ranks (vehicle BR above 9.7, matching BR above 10.7) to allow players to have SAM systems capable of countering them.
- Hydroplane respawn points moved to the map centre, allowing them to spawn over the friendly airfield.
- Reduction of the effectiveness of AI anti aircraft guns located on fields and convoys in all aircraft modes.