War Thunder Update 1.69 "Regia Aeronautica" - changelog
War Thunder presents
Update 1.69 "Regia Aeronautica"
C.205 serie 3
S.M.79 serie 8
New Ground Vehicles
|Object 268||Churchill Mk.I||T95E1|
- “Tunisia” air location
- Significant changes in the “Kuban” location.
- Black Sea port
- Gladiator 1x2 and 4x4 missions have been added to custom battles for the following locations:
- Eastern Europe
Assault PvE mission
- Assault PvE mission for ground vehicle arcade. (Available Soon)
Location and mission updates:
- Performance optimization for “Poland”, ‘Eastern Europe”, “Normandy” and “Berlin” (up to 25% performance boost for low end PCs).
- New trees have been added and some vegetation has been reworked on the ‘Eastern Europe”, “Normandy” and “Berlin” locations.
- Updated vegetation in “Poland”, “Normandy” and “Berlin”.
- Test flight/drive change: a user no longer exits to the hangar automatically after his vehicle has been completely destroyed.
- Functionality of launching smoke grenades for rank 5 ground vehicles equipped with smoke grenade launchers in reality has been added. In addition, smoke grenades have been added to the following non rank 5 ground vehicles:
- Smoke shells have been added to the following ground vehicles:
Flight Models changes
- Do 217J-1, J-2, E-2, E-4, K-1 - Flight models have been updated. The error where engines on WEP mode caused the speed of horizontal flight being less than should be possible has been fixed.
- P-47 (all modifications) - Fuel consumption has been corrected. When using emergency mode with water injection (WEP) the consumption is less than when using the take-off mode (100%).
- Ju 88A-4, C-6 - A bug that caused the propeller pitch to hang in the extreme position after diving which caused the engines to not spin at normal speed has been fixed.
- Ki-43 (all modifications) - Flight models have been updated. You can check the full characteristics in the data sheet..Chassis amourisation has been improved.
- Ki-44 (all modifications) - Fluctuations in aiming have been reduced. Thermodynamics and controlling of radiators have been refined. General controlling for all game modes has been improved.
- Ki-96 - Flight model has been updated. You can check the full characteristics in the data sheet. Handling on all types of controls has been improved. Acceleration characteristics (especially in a dive) have been improved. Course stability has been improved.
- Bf 109B-1/п - Flight model has been updated. Propeller motor group efficiency has been improved. The brakes have been strengthened. Stability on all flight modes has been improved. The moments of inertia have been recalculated. The polars of the wing group have been updated.
- He 100D-1 - A bug when controlling with mouse aim which resulted in uncontrolled rotation (corkscrew) at low speeds has been fixed.
- F-82E - Maximum allowed speed in a dive has been increased to 535 mph.
- He 51 (all modifications) - Flaps have been modelled (fight/take-off/landing).
- Spitfire (all modifications), Seafire (all modifications) - The effect of flaps on oil temperature has been fixed.
- Spitfire LF. Mk.IX, Spitfire F Mk.24, Seafire FR.47 - Incorrect calculation of power when using 150 octane fuel in AB has been fixed
Economy and research
- Premium aircraft for first battle completion in German aircraft has been changed from the Marcolin's CR.42 CN to the Bf 109A Flegel.
- Premium aircraft for the first battle in US aircraft has been changed from Thach's F2A-1 Buffalo to F3F-2 Galer.
- F2A-1 Buffalo, Thach's F2A-1 Buffalo - BR has been changed from from 1.3 to 2.0.
- Sound settings changes have been improved depending on the distance of the enemy aircraft (AI). CPU load has been reduced.
- The position of the sound source for machine guns in ground vehicles has been fixed.
- Improved smoke visual effects for “fumes” from vessels have been improved, vessel fire visual effects have also been updated.
- 4k resolution support for PlayStation®4 Pro has been enabled.
- “Metal” (MAC) render support is now available - it improves game performance by up to 100% on MAC platforms newer than 2012.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- A bug where information on protected fuel tanks was not being displayed has been fixed.
- A bug where specific aircraft could not apply user-made camos has been fixed.
- Ki-67-I - A bug where the preset for torpedo weaponry was opened while researching bomber presets has been fixed.
- A bug where the torpedo weapon preset was unlocked after researching the bomb pylon has been fixed.
- P-63 (all modifications) - information about the influence of fuel injection on flight characteristics has been been corrected.
- PV-2D - A preset without secondary armament has been removed.
- PV-2D - Defensive armament elevation angles have been corrected.
- PV-2D - Bomb armament has been fixed, Tiny-Tim rockets have been added.
- Sunderland Mk.III - A preset without secondary armament has been removed.
- A-26B-50 - Aircraft class has been changed to attacker.
- P-51 (all modifications) - Fuel tank visual effects have been fixed.
- Ju 87 - Damage model has been updated
- FW 200C-1 - Defensive armament ammo display in x-ray view has been fixed.
- Pe-8 M-82 - A bug where a defensive turret could still fire whilst its gunner was knocked out has been fixed.
- Spitfire F Mk.22 - duplicate pylon names for different bomb presets has been fixed.
- B-29 - Deflection angles of defensive turrets have been fixed.
- Tu-4 - Deflection angles of defensive turrets have been fixed.
- Tu-4 - Number of displayed gunners in the crew menu has been corrected.
- N1K2-J, N1K2 - Ja rocket armament modules have been fixed.
- F2A-1 - Buffalo offensive armament has been fixed.
- B-29 - Number of displayed gunners in the crew menu has been corrected.
- BV 238 - Deflection angles of defensive turrets have been fixed
- Ki-44-2 hei, Ki-44-2 otsu - Damage model has been updated.
- Ki-45 tei - Ho-204 - Cannon replaced with Ho-203.
- Ju 87R-2 defensive armament has been changed to MG-15
- F1M2 - Defensive armament info has been updated.
- Ki-21-Ia - Defensive armament info has been updated.
- Ju 88A-4 - A bug where the rear defensive turret could still fire whilst its gunner was knocked out has been fixed.
- I-301 - Offensive armament info in x-ray view has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where some bombs were dropped from external suspension pylons on some aircraft incorrectly.
- Corrected the name of Japanese bombs. Added the correct army and naval classifications.
- IL-2 1941, IL-2 1942 - Presets of rocket and bomb options were added.
- Bf 109G-6 - Fixed the display of weapons in X-ray mode.
- Bf 109G-10 - Fixed the display of weapons in X-ray mode.
- Bf 109K-4 - Fixed the display of weapons in X-ray mode.
- Yak-9P - Fixed the display of weapons in X-ray mode.
- Ki-102 otsu - Armour has been fixed.
- P-40 (all modifications) - The 100 octane fuel module has been removed.
- DB-7 - The injection module has been removed.
- Boston Mk.I - The injection module has been removed.
- Havok Mk.I - The injection module has been removed.
- He 51A-1 - The injection module has been removed.
- He 51C-1 - The injection module has been removed.
- He 51C-1/L - The injection module has been removed.
- G4M1 - A bug, where dropping torpedoes or bombs required the bomb-bay to be opened has been fixed.
- SM-79 (all modifications) - The fuselage machine guns have been replaced from Breda machine guns to Lewis machine guns.
- Italian pilot model has been added.
Tank damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- M60A1 - ammo allocation in the turret has been updated .
- Tiger II (P), Tiger II (H) - ammo allocation has been updated
- Ferdinand - driver’s and radio operator’s allocation has been corrected
- Jagdtiger - Damage model of the front armour plate has been represented in more detailed
- M26/M46 - front armour plate angle has been corrected from 43 to 46 degrees
- Sturmpanzer II - a bug where sniper view dimmed after setting the distance to more than 1600 meters has been fixed
- T34 - a bug when gun mantlet could be penetrated by MG has been fixed
- Conway - A bug where a round could reach the battle compartment through the gun barrel has been fixed
- Centurion Mk.3, Caernarvon - gun mantlet and front turret armour has been updated .
- М103 - a bug where the turret ring could be penetrated by MG fire has been fixed
- T-34, All - a bug where the drivers hatch “overlapped” the hull’s armour has been fixed
- BM-13N “Katyusha” - The ability to move with the front suspension lowered (imitating undercutting for front wheels) has been disabled.
The damage model has been updated for the following vehicles
- Type 5 Na-To
- Black Prince
- M4A3E2, Cobra King, M4A3E2 (76)W
Visuals have been updated for the following vehicles
- E100 - Grill texture has been corrected.
- Tiger II (H) Sla. 16 - Display of track slack has been corrected.
- IS-2 1944 - Black textures displayed at some distances have been fixed.
- Sherman Mk Vc Firefly - Historical engine has been added to X-Ray mode.
- Churchill Mk.VII - Tracks traversing through track side guards have been fixed.
- RakJPz 2 - Display of machine gun belt for the anti-aircraft machine gun has been added.
.com reported bug fixes
- F7F (all modifications) - offensive cannons have been changed from M2 to M3 (source)
- A-26B - Bomb sight has been removed (source)
- Fw 200C-1 - Bomb release sequence has been corrected (source)
.ru reported bug fixes
- In aircraft missions on combined vehicle locations, instead of a ground vehicles map an aircraft one will be displayed.
- Type 91 mod 2 torpedo characteristics have been corrected
- IL-10 (all modifications) - Duplicate bomb presets have been fixed.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.