Minefield Ahead! Try out the VS-8!
Insidious traps, equally dangerous for fast boats and for huge cruisers - naval mines! Today War Thunder commanders have a chance to learn more about a potential enemy weapon.
This is the first appearance of Naval Mines in War Thunder! In using the VS-8 "Schell I" you will help us test the mechanics of mines in real battles.
From 12:00 GMT on the 15th of November till 07:00 GMT on the 19th of November
Win 7 times with a battle activity of 50% or higher in naval battles whilst controlling a ship and get a 24 hour rental for the minelayer hydrofoil VS-8 "Schell I".
- Vessels of all ranks are able to participate in the event.
- You can follow progress by clicking on your nickname → Achievements → Achievements → Special.
- You can only receive the VS-8 for rental once.
- The rental begins from the moment the task is completed and the boat is received.
- To participate in battle with the VS-8, the boat must be allocated to a crew slot. After the rental is finished, crew skills will not be reset and can be used in the future for any battles with the VS-8.
- Any RP and SL earned during the use of the VS-8 will not be reset after the rental is finished.
- In case of problems being found during testing, both the action itself and the possibility of using VS-8 "Schell I" may be suspended.
Please share your suggestions on this type of weaponry in War Thunder in our dedicated forum topic!
The War Thunder Team