Pilots and tankers!
Today we present to you, a very unique task involving the control over a strategic point. For this task, the battle will unfold at Mozdok, or more precisely in a particularly small area of it: the central road. Whichever team controls it will be able to ensure the speedy delivery of supplies to their own side, but the battle promises to be unusual, with each side controlling entirely different types of forces, one side in the air and the other on the ground.
From 1 July 12:00 GMT to 4 July 07:00 GMT
Take part in “The Road for the Brave” AB-Event by defending strategic points in
ground force vehicles, or attacking in air force vehicles to seize control!
The team in control of aircraft must capture a road initially belonging to the ground force team, and in turn, they must defend the road against capture for 15 minutes.
The road can be captured by making a short run along it with an aircraft’s landing gear making contact with the ground, similar to the Airfield capture in Arcade domination aircraft battles.
- Victory is awarded to the pilots after 5 successful captures of the road.
- Victory is awarded to the tankers if the road is successfully defended for 15 minutes.
Both sides will use rank one vehicles. Command has been unable to provide any anti-aircraft guns to the tankers’ side.
- Mission length is limited to 15 minutes.
- The event will be available in Arcade Battle mode.
- Unlimited respawns for both sides.
- The aircraft team’s points constantly decrease and run out at the 15 minute mark.
- The ground forces team loses 20% of their points after each road capture (5 captures are required in total).
Pilots, here are a few simple tips that could come in very handy in this battle:
Switch on shadows!
Tankers, the tips for you are simple – just destroy everything that tries to capture the road!
To both pilots and tankers – work with your team and victory will be yours!
The War Thunder Team