New authentic decals (07.11-28.11)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 28th of November. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Destroy 60 (30 for RB and SB) enemy player-controlled vehicles while driving British ground vehicles, or purchase for 200 GE.
Win 5 battles and finish in first place while driving Soviet ground vehicles.
Capture 25 points while driving Italian ground vehicles.
Participate in 4 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 whilst flying Japanese aircraft.
Destroy 60 (30 for RB and SB) enemy player-controlled vehicles whilst flying US aircraft, or purchase for 200 GE.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu.
- In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events.
- They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to their respective sections:
- Emblem of 93rd Panzerbataillon, Bundeswehr → Germany (tanks).
- "Bat" emblem of the 7th Anti-Aircraft Artillery Regiment (JASDF) → Japan (tanks).
- "Bison" personal emblem. 7th Battalion of the French armoured forces → France (tanks).
- "Corsair" emblem, Flottille 14F, French Aeronavale, 1956 → France.
- Emblem of the 237th squadriglia of the 96th Gruppo, RA, Lecce, 1940 → Italy.
- Emblem "Super Slick" of the 336th Assault Helicopter Company, Soc Trang, Vietnam, 1969 → USA.