Participate in the ♥ VALENTINE'S DAY contest and win premium packs!
Show us who loves whom the most in the world! Download the templates down below (or create your own!) and connect two objects of love. Share your creations on Social Media or live.warthunder.com or both and get valuable prizes and our undying love.
How to participate:
1) Download (or create your own!) template below
2) Connect objects of love in any image editor
3) Publish your creations at:
4) Use both hashtags:
Prizes to be won:
The winners will be announced on the 18th of February in this news-article and on the War Thunder Social Media. Want to increase your chances of winning? Scroll down and read the rules & recommendations.
18.2.2019: We will contact you regarding your prizes this week (February 18th-24th).
19.2.2019: We have send you an email with instructions, if you haven't received it, please check your spam folder.
Download the template (or create your own!):
Example: Insert behind the image on the left and on the right objects of the greatest love!
Terms and conditions:
- Don’t forget to write your in-game nickname in the description of your work (mind upper- and lower-case letters)!
- Your Facebook profile privacy settings should be set to public (otherwise, we won’t be able to see your entry)!
- The giveaway organizers reserve the right to change the terms of the contest at any time.
- Alternative cash payout for any of the prizes is not possible.
- The winners will be announced on the 18th of February.
- Make it look good! Don’t be lazy, set the graphics in the game to high settings before making a screenshot.
- Your creation should be unique. Make the screenshot or picture by yourself.
- Make it sincere. The couple in the picture should really fit well together.
- Don't repost old material. We want new creations! Do not re-use old ones.
- Don't know how to edit the image? There is plenty of free image editors out there! Try GIMP or Paint.net.
- Nvidia Ansel is your friend when taking the image from different angles.
Good luck and have a happy Valentine's Day!