Happy tanker’s day!
Special prizes for all tankers in War Thunder!
Event is back! We extended it till 10:00GMT on the 11th September. Sorry for inconvenience!
With this event, you'll be able to get the Soviet ⭐M3 Medium (USSR) or the SU-76M 5th Gv.Kav.Corps. Together with one of the tanks, you will also receive unique decals.!
Do you already own these vehicles? Then for completing the tasks you will receive “Red Star” decoration.
How do you receive the prize?
- Activate the bonus code “TANKERSDAY” on the special page
- After that win 5 battles with a battle activity of 70% or more whilst driving rank III or higher ground vehicles.
- Get one of the two event prizes:
- You can only start to achieve “Tanker’ day - 5 victories” after activating the bonus code “TANKERSDAY” for your account
- You can check the availability of the bonus code in the Purchase history of your profile.
- You can track the victories in the achievements by clicking in the game on your Nickname → Achievements → Tanker’s Day → Tanker’s Day - 5 victories.
- If you already have ⭐M3 Medium (USSR) on your account, so you will receive SU-76M 5th Gv.Kav.Corps. Respectively if you already have SU-76M 5th Gv.Kav.Corps so you will receive ⭐M3 Medium (USSR) by completing the task.
- If you have both ground vehicles and the decoration, activate the bonus, complete the task and leave a request here.
Welcome to the special event "Tug of War"!
Do you remember how to use towing cable?
You better make sure, it will be useful in this challenge!
The main goal is to recover and evacuate a Gepard SPAA. The vehicle’s engine is out of service, so the only way to deliver it is to use the towing cable to drag it to your team’s zone. The enemy team will do everything to prevent you from doing it and towing is not an easy task on rough surfaces. If you want to be the one who achieves victory, you will need to choose a vehicle with a powerful engine and enough mass.
The main victory condition is that the enemy team should lose all its points. You can do this by delivering the “recovered” tank to the special zone for your team. As soon as the above named vehicle reaches the zone - your enemy will start to lose points.
- Capture and hold the Gepard SPAA at your base.
- A destroyed “disputed” SPAAG will reappear in the central zone after 10 seconds.
- A team loses 500 points if one of its members is knocked out.
- The longer the recovered SPAAG is in the evac zone the faster the enemies lose their points.
- The towed Gepard is vulnerable and can be destroyed but for destroying it the team will receive a 2000 point penalty.
- You may want to destroy the evacuated Gepard in a no-win situation, or when the “disputed” SPAAG is almost delivered to the enemy zone. By sacrificing some points, you can still create a chance of gaining victory.
- Each team consists of 4 players.
- You can respawn with all ground vehicles in your lineup.
The War Thunder Team