- A bug where guided air-to-air missiles could twitch and split apart when using the missile camera view has been fixed.
- A bug where objects of the modular airfields in “Enduring confrontation” missions appeared partially underground has been fixed.
- A bug where the Type 95 Ro-Go had an extra gun reload indicator has been fixed.
- A bug when an aircraft respawn could occur inside a cliff in the location “Vietnam” by flying out in the air event has been fixed.
- A bug which caused a decrease in performance when placing an armor-piercing reticle cross on some tanks has been fixed.
- A bug where a tremble in the sight on the XM-1 could be experienced when the suspension was set at maximum position has been fixed.
- A bug where the “first person view” in the replays of SB battles has been displayed in 3rd person view instead has been fixed. The bug appeared after switching between players.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.