Enduring Confrontation mode updates:
- The frontline’s mechanics has been reworked, and ‘encircling’ has been added;
- A new PvP template has been added: "Air supremacy";
- Ground battles will now start only after the successful completion of an "Air supremacy" type template;
- Tasks for the destruction of airfields are no longer displayed in the task log;
- The location “Sicily” has returned to the rotation of EC locations;
- An aircraft carrier has been added for the Allied team on the location “Sicily”;
- The range by which enemies will be detected/seen by airfield defenders has been increased;
- A new EC mission, “Sector of Montmedy”, has been added.
For more information regarding these changes, please refer to the relevant Development Blog article.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.