12 May 2016
Update 12.05.2016 (188.8.131.52)
- New leaderboards have been introduced.
- Bug where the cannon of a ground vehicle moves up when colliding with objects has been fixed.
- Bug, where incorrect values of achieved damage for points/airfields in TNT equivalent was shown on game score card has been fixed.
- Bug where shadows of objects were visible through the aircraft cockpit has been fixed.
- Displaying of the internal aircraft machinery when losing tail and wings has been improved.
- Bug where switching view from driver camera to binocular the cannon moved in the direction of view from driver camera mode.
- The assault fuse delay in RB and SB combined battles has been reduced from 5 to 2 seconds.
- Damage model of static defense objects like “Light Pillboxes” has been fixed. Targets of these type can be destroyed by the similar weaponry like medium tanks.
- MAC OS - Fix added for crash on login.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums