- A bug has been fixed where the reload indicator of the hard-kill active protection remains after a respawn when a previous vehicle was destroyed while reloading the protection system rounds.
- Repair time of the hard-kill protection has been halved.
- Reload time of the hard-kill protection rounds has been reduced by 25%.
- Vickers Mk.7 — a bug has been fixed with overestimated repair time for optics.
- M50 — a bug has been fixed that resulted in overestimated recoil impulse of the recoilless rifles.
- Centauro I 120 — a bug has been fixed that resulted in overestimated recoil impulse of the 120mm main gun (report).
- Challenger 2 TES, Challenger 2 (2F) — the stabilizer has been added to the Enforcer Remote Weapon Station (report).
- Strv 103-0, Strv 103A, Strv 103С — a bug has been fixed that resulted in overpressure damage to the crew when the engine compartment is destroyed.
- Machbet — a bug has been fixed that prevented automatic range setup from laser rangefinder.
- AMX-10RC — a bug has been fixed where HUD indicated stabilizer mode is on when the vehicle lacks stabilizer.
- M4A3 (105) — calibre of the smoke round has been fixed (report).
- Search-and-track radars with plan position indicators now have 360 deg. lock-on capability. This option allows locking on target without moving a turret to its direction. This update is available for:
- VEAK 40
- Chieftain Marksman
- AMX-30 DCA
- ZSU-23-4 — several radar modes have been added in 30° and 90° sectors. Actual radar features variable searching sector in 30…90° range.
- Mirage F1C, Kfir 2.C, Su-22UM3K, MiG-23MLA, F-104S.ASA, J-8B, A-10A Thunderbolt II (early), A-10A Thunderbolt II (late) — custom weapon setups are now available.
- A bug has been fixed with AAM seeker warm-up by pressing the “drop/launch” button (report).
- A bug has been fixed that prevented SPI set in the air for aircraft with optical lock-on (e.g. MiG-27K, Jaguar GR.1A, etc.).
- AD-2 — a bug has been fixed that required the Tiny Tim modification to be researched for opening the 2,000 lbs bombs.
- Groza — firing angles over the ship’s bow have been corrected.
- Admiral Hipper, Prinz Eugen — firing angles have been corrected at the bow’s davits.
- IJN Ikoma — circulation angle has been reduced.
- IJN Syonan — the type of the main calibre guns have been corrected.
- Flickering of some objects (trees, etc) at high graphical settings have been fixed (report).
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in decals removal from vehicles by the application crash.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented removing friends from the friend list of the Steam version of the game.
- “Awards” button in the “Achievements” menu has become brighter.
- A bug has been fixed where icons and names of vehicles in local and server replays of the Realistic and Simulator battles were displayed only for players from the left column of the statistics chart.
- A bug has been fixed due to which enemy aircraft markers were displayed at shorter distances than stated in the crew skills.
- Position of the sun, moon and stars now correspond to the actual latitude/longitude.
- Time delay of placing marks on the minimap has been reduced from 30 to 1 second.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.