Trophies with a user-created “Red Skies” camouflage
40 new camouflages from content creators on the Live.WT portal arrive in the game with the user content support program.
Unlock a unique trophy simply by playing the game! Activate your camo coupons, or sell them on the Market to get Gaijin Coins (GJN)!
Contents in the “Red Skies” trophy:
- Coupons for rare vehicles
- 18 camouflage coupons for ground vehicles
- 18 camouflage coupons for aircraft
- 2 camouflage coupons for vessels
- 2 camouflage coupon for helicopters
- Coupon for the “Red Skies” decal
To unlock the trophy, you will need a new “Red Skies" key, which can be purchased on the Market for GJN.
How to get it?
The “Red Skies” trophy drops periodically (with a specific probability) in random battles in all modes (except for the cooperative PvE “Assault” and “World War” modes).
The minimum requirements to earn a trophy will be to participate in a battle, in a vehicle of rank II or higher, while achieving a battle-activity of at least 50%.
- Playstation and Xbox users can purchase a trophy in the in-game shop and open it for Golden Eagles.
More about the Market and GJN
The Market is a place where players can buy and sell various in-game items. Items are bought and sold using a special currency called Gaijin Coins that allow you to gain access to most War Thunder premium content.
In other words, you can not only spend here, but also earn money! Now you can go to the Market directly from the game by selecting the appropriate link in the menu.