A new set of rare decals for your combat vehicles is here!
Find new decals, as well as decals from past years for all the gaming nations of War Thunder!
Complete the relevant tasks before the 22nd of December to add these decals to your collection!
These decals are available before December 22nd:
Defeat 20 players (10 in RB or SB) with air-to-air missiles, while playing in German aircraft; or purchase for 200 GE
Defeat 50 players (25 in RB or SB) while controlling British ground vehicles; or purchase for 200 GE
Capture 40 control points, while controlling Swedish ground vehicles
200 Golden Eagles
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu.
- Tasks can be completed in vehicles of rank II-VII.
- The requirements for the decals may be checked in the “Weeks latest” section in the vehicle customization or in the Achievements → Decals → Weeks latest.
- Tasks can be completed in random battles and events, except “Enduring Confrontation” and “Assault” missions.
- Decals received earlier were temporarily moved to the section “Weeks latest” and will be moved later to the thematic sections
Previous decals - have been moved to their respective sections:
- Emblem "Sakura" of the Japanese 7th Sensha Rentai→ Japan.
- Emblem of the 6th Squadron, Zerstörergeschwader 2 (ZG 2) →Germany.
- Emblem of the F1 Vastmanland Air Force Wing of the Swedish Air Force →Sweden.
- Emblem "North-Eastern Tiger" of the 1st Fighter Aviation Division → China.
- Emblem of the 740th anti-aircraft artillery regiment→ USSR (tanks).
- Emblem of the "Lancieri di Novara" regiment → Italy (tanks).
- Emblem of the 70th Armor Regiment → USA (tanks).
- "Scottie" nose art, Flt Lt Francis "Scottie" Scott-Malden, No. 603 Squadron → Britain.
- "Seagull" emblem of the SAL 6 Squadron → France.
Defeat 60 players (30 in RB and SB) while controlling Japanese aircraft
Defeat 40 players (20 in RB and SB) with bombs, while controlling US aircraft; or purchase for 200 GE
Inflict 20 tons of TNT damage to enemy bases, while controlling USSR aircraft; or purchase for 200 GE
Score 2000 points in 8 battles, while controlling French ground vehicles; or purchase for 200 GE
Score 1st place in 8 battles, while controlling Italian aircraft; or purchase for 200 GE
You can find these decals in the “Weeks latest” section in the customization tab, after which they will be available for their owners in the thematic sections of vehicle customization.
Some decals are made by Colin 'Fenris' Muir, Jej 'CharlieFoxtrot' Ortiz, and Branislav 'InkaL' Mirkov.
The War Thunder Team