New authentic decals (26.02-18.03)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 18th of March. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Win 5 battles and finish in first place while driving US ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
Play 6 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 while driving British ground vehicles.
Destroy 60 (30 for RB and SB) enemy player-controlled vehicles while driving Italian ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
Destroy 40 (20 for RB and SB) enemy player-controlled vehicles whilst flying Japanese aircraft.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu.
- In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events.
- They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to their respective sections
- Emblem of the 3rd Artillery Regiment of the French armored forces → France (tanks).
- Emblem of 203rd Panzerbataillon, Bundeswehr → Germany (tanks).
- Emblem of the 3rd platoon of the 2nd Anti-Aircraft Artillery Regiment JASDF → Japan (tanks).
- "Ghost" emblem of the F 10 Scania Air Force Wing, SAF → Sweden.
- "Cat and Mice" emblem of the 51o Stormo, RA → Italy.