New authentic decals (06.02-26.02)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 26th of February. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Destroy 3 enemy vehicles by using artillery strike while driving French ground vehicles.
Win 5 battles and finish in first place while driving German ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
Play 3 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 whilst flying Swedish aircraft or purchase for 200 GE.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu.
- In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events.
- They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to their respective sections
- Emblem of the battalion "Lupo" RSI, 1943 → Italy (tanks).
- Emblem of the 81st Armor Regiment, USA → USA (tanks).
- Emblem of the 16th Air Assault Brigade of the British Army → Britain (tanks).
- "Fighting Cock" emblem, No. 43 Squadron, RAF Leuchars, 1978 → Britain.
- Stab./StG 77 "Skeleton Hand" emblem, Luftwaffe, 1944 → Germany.
Destroy 30 (15 for RB and SB) enemy player-controlled vehicles whilst flying Italian aircraft.