Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 7th of November. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
Some of these decals have been specifically selected in anticipation of Halloween, but which ones? We are sure you can guess for yourself!
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Win 4 battles and finish in first place while driving German ground vehicles.
Destroy 30 (15 for RB and SB) enemy player-controlled vehicles while driving Japanese ground vehicles, or purchase for 200 GE.
Participate in 5 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 while driving French ground vehicles.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu.
- In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events.
- They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to their respective sections:
- "Wasp" emblem, JGSDF → Japan (tanks).
- "Comanche" emblem, C-Troop, 1-1 CAV, US 1st AD → USA (tanks).
- Emblem of the 4th guards ‘Kantemirovskaya’ tank division → USSR (tanks).
- Emblem of the 11th Fighter Squadron, RAF → Britain.
- Emblem of the 8th Hikotai, JASDF → Japan.
Deal 30 tons of bomb damage on enemy bases whilst flying Italian aircraft, or purchase for 200 GE.
Destroy 40 (20 for RB) enemy player vehicles while flying a US helicopter, or purchase for 200 GE.
Decals by Colin 'Fenris' Muir
The War Thunder Team