Operation “Shipyard”: Exchanging materials
The materials in operation “Shipyard” can now be not only traded on the market but also can be used to help you to win additional prizes or exchanged for warbonds.
At 11:00 GMT on the 14th of October the materials will stop being dropped in battles, but you will still have time to dispose of the remaining materials until 11:30 GMT on the 21st of October.
In the “Headquarters (trade items)” menu
Choose the “Shipyard” trophy and use one of the recipes to open it.
If luck wasn’t on your side, the used materials will not disappear and will be converted into warbonds.
Each single material of any type can be exchanged immediately for 2 warbonds.
You can also trade all operation “Shipyard” items that are available on the market.
Warbonds can be spent on decals, boosters, backup vehicles and also special premium vehicles.
Unnecessary materials and other operation “Shipyard” items can be traded on the market to get Gaijin Coins.
Gaijin Coins can be used to purchase items from the War Thunder ingame shop or any other items that are available on the market.
Prize vehicles and lottery camouflages will be given out as coupons and can be traded on the market.
Content of the “Shipyard” trophy:
- AEC Mk.II
- Hawk H-75A-2
- PV-2D: "Olathe" camouflage
- I-180S: Summer camouflage
- Ju 388 J: grey camouflage
- VFW: Tricolor summer camouflage (spots)
- Merkava Mk.1: Tricolor camouflage
- MPK Pr.122bis: Deforming camouflage
- HMS Tiger: Deforming camouflage
- Any materials not used before 11:30 GMT on the 21st of October will disappear.
- Exchanging materials for warbonds or using them to open the “Shipyard” trophy will only be available to those players, who assembled at least one armoured boat.
- Prize vehicles and camouflages will be given out as coupons and may be traded on the market.