New authentic decals (01.10-18.10)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 18th of October. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
For technical reason, we have to delay the release of new decals for a few days.
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Play 10 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 while driving Japanese ground vehicles, or purchase for 200 GE.
Destroy 100 (50 for RB and SB) enemy player vehicles while driving Soviet ground vehicles.
Play 5 battles and finish in first place while flying British aircraft, or purchase for 200 GE.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu. In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events. They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to respective sections
- Emblem "Bullet" of the 203rd Panzerbataillon, Bundeswehr → Germany (tanks).
- Emblem of the 163rd Support Artillery Group of the Italian armoured forces → Italy (tanks).
- Emblem of the 21st Battalion of the French armoured forces → France (tanks).
- 7./JG400 "Bottle Jet" emblem, Luftwaffe, 1944 → Germany.
- "Surfer" emblem, 174th Assault Helicopter Company, Laos, 1971 → USA.
Destroy 40 (20 for RB) enemy player vehicles while flying Japanese aircraft.
The War Thunder Team