New authentic decals (19.06-04.07)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 4th of July. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Play 5 battles and achieve a score of at least 2000 whilst driving French ground vehicles, or purchase for 200 GE.
Destroy 40 (20 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles while flying British aircraft.
Play 3 battles and achieve first place in the team while flying British aircraft.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu. In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events. They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to respective sections
- Emblem of the 7th Anti-Aircraft Artillery Regiment (JASDF) → Japan (tanks).
- Emblem of the "Savoia Cavalleria" regiment, Italy → Italy (tanks).
- Emblem of the 319th armoured division of the Israel Defense Forces → Neutral countries (tanks).
- White 7 "Eye" emblem, Jagdgeschwader 51, Luftwaffe, Yugoslavia, 1943 → Germany.
- "Seahorse" emblem, Insignia of the 3rd S-Boote flotilla of Kriegsmarine, (S35) → Germany (fleet).
- "Crossed Sabers" emblem, 1st/9th Cavalry Regiment (Airmobile), U.S. Army, Vietnam → USA (tanks).
Decals by Colin 'Fenris' Muir
Destroy 100 (50 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles whilst driving US ground vehicles, or purchase for 200 GE.