New authentic decals (15.05-31.05)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase for a limited time, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 31st of May. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section. Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Play 10 battles and achieve first in the team while playing German ground vehicles.
Destroy 70 (35 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles while driving French ground vehicles
Destroy 40 (20 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles while playing Italian aircraft or purchase for 200 GE.
Decals by Colin 'Fenris' Muir and Jej 'CharlieFoxtrot' Ortiz
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu. In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events. They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to respective sections
- Emblem of the 132nd Armoured Division "Ariete" Italy → Italy (tanks).
- Emblem of the 3rd Anti-Aircraft Platoon (JASDF) → Japan (tanks).
- Emblem of the 7th armoured brigade of Israel Defense Forces → Neutral Countries (tanks).
- "Angel of Death" text, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, Phu Loi, Vietnam, 1971 → USA.
- Insignia of the 3rd S-Boote flotilla of Kriegsmarine, (S31) → Germany (fleet).
- IJAAF 101st Sentai 2nd Chutai Tail Marking, Kyushu Island, 1945 → Japan.
Destroy 5 enemies with torpedoes while playing German Naval or purchase for 200 GE
The War Thunder Team