8 March 2019
International women's day
Winter has come to an end and the sun is shining bright again, and today, we congratulate all the women of the world - today is your day! Shine as bright as the spring sun, and illuminate our way!
There are two tasks for you to complete: to celebrate women, and win!
From 12:00 GMT on the 8th of March until 07:00 GMT on the 11th of March
Win 3 battles with an in-game activity of 60% or higher to get one of the below female player icons.
You can follow your progress in the Menu → Achievements → International women's day.
Competition: Spring Dress
It’s time to change your camouflage from winter to something spring themed. Create a bright or festive camouflage for aircraft, ground vehicles or combat vessels!
Nominations and awards
Best historical camouflage
Perhaps you saw this camouflage on a vehicle in photos or at a museum - recreate it.
Best semi-historical camouflage
A fictional camouflage but it could have feasibly existed on the chosen vehicle.
Best fictional camouflage
The vehicle must stand out! Bright colors, unusual shapes and interesting ideas in one design. Spring, and International Women’s Day - these are the themes for the creation of this camouflage.
Participants! The best quality works will have the chance of being placed on the Market and bringing the author some extra income!
Put your creation on Warthunder.LIVE
Be sure to put the #spring2019 tag in description.
- Your work should comply with general requirements for camos
- One publication should contain only one camo
- There is no limit for the number of submitted work you can enter, however we prefer quality over quantity :)
- The publication should have high quality screenshots (16:9, 16:10 or 4:3 1280 pixels or wider)
- Camos should be free of any copyright (logos, symbols or sponsors etc.)
- DMG-textures should have hit marks
- Diffuse-textures (name_с) should be done through set_tex in *.blk, so that it is possible to add decals
- We highly recommend you upload textures with a maximum quality of 4k
- You may create camo for any existing vehicle, including rare and premiums
- You should submit your work on live.warthunder.com
- You should use #spring2019 (on live)
- You may submit as many works as you wish but one participator can only win a single prize
- The winners are chosen by the War Thunder team
- Your work should not break any ethical, moral or legal rules and comply with the Forum Rules, Game Rules and User Agreement
- The organizers reserve the right to change the terms of the contest at any time.
- You can submit your works until the 22nd of March. The results will be published on the 29th of March.