New authentic decals (18.01-31.01)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase every 2 weeks, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 31st of January. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section.
Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Capture 20 zones whilst driving British ground vehicles.
Gain 30 victories whilst driving Italian ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
Play 10 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 whilst driving U.S. ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu. In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-6 in random battles and events. They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to respective sections
- "Emblem of 2nd New Zealand Division" → Britain (tanks).
- "Emblem of the 102nd Armored Cavalry Regiment, USA" → USA (tanks).
- "Emblem of 560th Tank Destroyer Battalion of Wehrmacht" → Germany (tanks).
- "Flying Fish"" emblem, No. 898 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm of the Royal Navy → Britain.
- "Winged Tortoise"" emblem, 4th Squadron, GBA II/51, FAF"→ France.
Decals by Colin 'Fenris' Muir.
Destroy 80 (40 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles whilst flying British or U.S. aircraft.
The War Thunder Team