Q. How can I join Naval CBT?
You have to purchase one of the naval packs for German, US or Soviet ships in the Gaijin Store (or have one already).
Q. Will testers earn RP and SL during CBT? Will they need to pay for repair etc in SL using the normal budget.
Yes, one of the goals of CBT is to test progression and economy.
Q. If we earn RP / SL, will progress be reset at the end? How many “wipes” are planned?
- All research progress will be wiped once only before going in to Open Beta. The exception will be crew skill points - they will be reset only if there will be changes (additions/removals) to Naval skills when Open Beta starts.
- Crew qualifications (Basic, Expert, Ace) for specific ships in each slot will also be wiped, and Silver Lions and Golden Eagles spent refunded.
- All Silver Lions earned during CBT will remain on your account
- Silver Lions spent on ammo and repairs of ships during CBT will not be compensated.
- Silver Lions spent on ship purchase and modules will be refunded.
Q. Will we be able to spend GE on modules etc for Naval and will they be refunded after the wipe?
- During CBT, you will NOT be able to spend GE for:
- Purchasing ship modules
- Accelerating ships research using convertible RP
- Purchasing ship camouflages and decals.
GE can only be spent on purchasing crew skill points, since they are universal for Air, Ground and Navy on the crews in each slot. Skill points spent on Naval skills will not be wiped, unless there are changes (additions/removals) to Naval skills when the Open Beta starts.