Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase. New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase every 2 weeks, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 16th of August. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section. Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Destroy 50 (25 for SB and RB) enemy vehicles whilst driving Japanese ground vehicles.
200 Golden Eagles.
Capture 20 points whilst driving British ground vehicles.
Win 40 (20 for RB and SB) battles with an activity of 60% or more whilst flying any aircraft or purchase for 200 GE
Decals by Colin 'Fenris' Muir.
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu. In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-6 in random battles and events. They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to respective sections
- Emblem of the 559th Tank Destroyer Battalion, Wehrmacht - Germany (ground vehicles)
- "Griffin" badge of VF-831, USS Antietam, 1951 - USA
- Emblem of the 70th battalion of the 6th Armored Division, USA - USA (ground vehicles)
- "Devil's Head" nose-art, II./ZG 76 Squadron, Luftwaffe - Germany
- Emblem of the 10th battalion, 6th tank division, Japan - Japan (ground vehicles)
Deal 30 tons of bomb damage whilst flying British aircraft or purchase for 200 GE