Valentine's day with War Thunder!
From February 14th to February 15th 20:59 GMT - Win in a random battles and get “Valentine’s day” trophy!
February the 14th has arrived again, once more we tell our better half and family how much we care about them and promise to never diminish that love. In War Thunder, we have plenty of opportunity to share that love around, kissing each other with cannons and machine guns, but it’s all in the name of Love, right?
A “Valentine’s day” trophy will be granted for 3 victories in a row with an activity of 60% or more and will contain one of the following 8 decals.
"Miss Behaven" pin-up was made by Jej 'CharlieFoxtrot' Ortiz
Each decal in the “Valentine’s day” trophy can be purchased in the in-game item shop for 199 GE. You can follow your progress by clicking on your username → Achievements → Valentine’s Day.
Achieve 1st place after a victorious battle whilst using any vehicle of rank III and higher and get a 30% SL team booster
If you complete this, why not join our contest “Love and be loved” on Facebook and find the perfect pair in War Thunder!
Show us who loves whom the most in the world! The authors of the most original and truthful works will be gifted with attention, love and the Golden Eagles.
10 prize places!
- 1st place - 1000 GE + Access to naval forces - Henri Ben
- 2nd place - 900 GE + Access to naval forces - Vitchaya Te
- 3rd place - 800 GE + Access to naval forces - Louis Lafarge
- 4th place - 700 GE + Access to naval forces - Zachary Suranofsky
- 5th place - 600 GE + Access to naval forces - Peter De Haas
- 6th place - 500 GE + Access to naval forces - Arkadiusz Karpiu Mucha
- 7th place - 400 GE + Access to naval forces - Mario Cappabeli
- 8th place - 300 GE + Access to naval forces - Alex Plumridge
- 9th place - 200 GE + Access to naval forces - Ida Bagus Indra
- 10th place - 100 GE + Access to naval forces - Illu WT
Share your creations with everyone on your facebook profile page by using the special hashtag #Valentinesday2018WT until the 15th of February at 23:59 GMT and don’t forget to write your in-game nickname in the description of your work!
Also, make sure your Facebook profile privacy settings are set to public (otherwise, we won’t be able to see your entry)!
To participate, download and use this template (cutouts with alpha channel - transparent):
Example: Insert behind the image on the left and on the right objects of the greatest love!
Get your prize on February the 16th, when we choose the winners!
How do we evaluate your work:
- Uniqueness - is very welcome. Don’t be shy and make the screenshot or picture by yourself - this will increase your chances for victory and will give originality to your creation.
- Sincerity of love - the couple on the picture should really fit with each other.
- Originality - our example isn’t really original
- Quality - don’t be lazy, set the graphics in the game to high settings before making a screenshot.
- In-game screenshots should be done especially for the contest.
Contest results will be announced on the facebook page on the 16th of February.
The theme of the work should be related to game vehicles, game events, locations, personalities and players.
The War Thunder Team