11 June 2019
Server Update 11.06.2019
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug while using the keyboard for the in-game chat system in Naval Battles caused vessels to react to text has been fixed.
- US 40 mm Bofors cannons have been replaced by British models on the following vessels:
- Class Dark (both boats)
- Class Brave
- Battle (D14)
- IJN Mutsuki - The maximum amount of torpedoes has been changed from 10 to 12.
- The maximum amount of ammunition for the 2pdr QF Mk.IIc autocannon on the Fairmile C and Fairmile C (332) boats have been fixed.
- HE shell icons, which displayed incorrect armour piercing values, have been fixed.
- The type and weight of explosive mass and initial speed for Japanese 100-203 mm shells have been fixed.
- Shell related errors have been fixed for the following ships:
- IJN Kuma - 140 mm type 2 SAP semi-armour piercing shell has been added for research.
- IJN Agano - 152 mm Type 4 SAP shell has been fixed. 152 mm Type 4 HE researchable shell with base fuse has been removed. 152 mm type 4 SAP semi-armour piercing shell has been added instead.
- Research points and in currency for removed modifications have been returned to those who purchased them.
- The type and weight of the explosive mass for the Japanese 610 mm Type 93 torpedo have been fixed.
- The name of the 76 mm OTO-Melara autocannon on the German Type 143 (Albatros) boat have been fixed, and the time it takes for the cannon to overheat has been increased.
- Ya-5M - The order, usage display, and reloading of rockets have been fixed.
- Pr.1204 Late - The name of the 76 mm D-56 cannon has been changed to the D-56TS cannon. A Cannon stabiliser has been added.
- A bug with “black” ammunition displayed in main calibre magazines on cruisers and destroyers has been fixed. If the main calibre ammunition Magazine is destroyed, it will now explode.
- The damage models of cruisers and destroyers have been refined:
- Overestimated bulkhead and deck thicknesses have been fixed;
- Side thicknesses have been increased on many destroyers up to 23 mm, which no longer allows many of the 88-127 mm shells to penetrate the ship enough to explode.
- Several ship modules such as pumps, fuel tanks, cisterns, transmission shafts, torpedo launchers and depth bomb launchers will no longer easily stop medium to large calibre armour-piercing shells. Now, with enough power, these shells will be able to punch through them.
- Transmission shafts, propellers and rudder feathers are now less susceptible to damage from shrapnel and explosions. Direct hits to these modules are guaranteed to damage or disable them.
- Fuel cisterns are now able to better absorb splinters, while allowing the armour-piercing shells to penetrate them completely if the shell has enough power to pass through the cistern.
- On ships with coal-powered boilers (Class Isles, Class Flower, SGB (S304)) their coal pits will now better absorb kinetic damage. It will be more difficult for armour-piercing shells to pass through them completely, but it may give off a lot of secondary fragments.
- M36B1, AUBL/74 - First-order ammunition rack mechanics have been added.
- Merkava Mk.1 - A bug making turning/steering utilizing the neutral gear has been fixed. Sighting multiplicity up to x8 has been fixed. Engine power has been changed from 963 to 900 horsepower. Source: Merkava - A History of Israel’s Main Battle Tank, Marsh Gelbart, Tankograd Publishing // Israel Defense Ministry website //
- Challenger Mk.3, Challenger Mk.2, Challenger 2 - A bug making turning/steering utilizing the neutral gear has been fixed.
- Tetrarch Mk.I, Matilda Mk.II, A13 Mk.I, A13 Mk.I (3rd RTR), A13 Mk.II, A13 Mk.II 1939, Churchill Mk.I, Crusader Mk.II, Daimler AC Mk.II, Valentine Mk.I - HE Mk 1 AP/T (792 m/sec) shell and armour-piercing Shot Mk.1 APHV/T (853 m/sec) have been added to the available ammunition types. Initial speed of the Shot Mk.1 AP/T has been changed from 853 to 792 m/sec. Initial speed of the Shot Mk.1 APCBC/T has been changed from 853 to 792 m/sec. Sources: Armour Penetration Data, Canadian Army Microfilms, Canadian Military Headquarters, London, 1943 // Perforation Performances, Canadian Army Microfilms, Canadian Military Headquarters, London, 1943 // Valentine IV and V, Service Introduction Book, Vickers-Armstrong Limited, February 1942 // Regulations for Army Ordnance Service Volume 4 - Ammunition, Pamphlet No.8 Q.F Fixed Ammunition, The War Office, 29th August 1956 // Shot Tests, Canadian Army Microfilms, Canadian Military Headquarters, London
- Т-80U - Protection indication of dynamic protection of modules against HE shells in the Armor Viewer has been fixed. Earlier, the modules were not able to provide and display the declared 400 mm protection.
- Challenger Mk.3, Centauro ROMOR, Centurion Mk.5 AVRE - Protection indication of dynamic protection of modules against HE shells in the Armor Viewer has been fixed. Earlier, the modules were not able to provide and display the declared 300 mm protection.
- M3 Bradley - Amount of ammunition for the 25 mm automatic cannon has been changed from 900 to 1500 shots. Source: Fighting Vehicle Cavalry M3, TM -9-2350-252-10-2.
- OTOMATIC - The amount of the respawns in SB mode has been changed to two.
- A33 Excelsior - Engine power has been changed from 600 to 628 horsepower. Source: RAC Tank Museum (1952). A33 Historical and Technical Summary
- Pz.Sfl.Ic (earlier Pz.II Ausf H) - Model name has been corrected. Source: Der Panzer-Kampfwagen I und II und ihre Abarten: Einschließlich der Panzerentwicklungen der Reichswehr // Panzer Tracts No.7-1 Panzerjaeger (3.7 cm Tak to Pz.Sfl.Ic): Development and Employment from 1927 to 1941 // Kampfgruppe Chill, schwere Heeres Panzerjäger Abteilung 559 and the German Recovery in the Autumn of 1944
- T-72A - Sighting multiplicity has been changed from 3,1-8x to 8x. Source: Танк Т-72А. Техническое Описание и Инструкция по Эксплуатации, 1986.
- StuG III Ausf F, StuG III Ausf G, StuH 42G - historical fixed sights (5x) have been added.
- Jagdpanzer 38t, Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer IV/70 (V), Panzer IV/70 (A), Ferdinand - variable sights (5x-9.2x) have been changed to fixed (5x) sights. Source: Bedienungs- und Schießanleitung für den Panzerjäger IV und den 38t mit der 7,5 cm Pak 39
- Jagdpanther, Bfw.Jagdpanther - variable sights (6.7x-10.1x) have been changed to fixed sights (10x). Source: Winkezielfernrohre WZF 1/... und WZF 2/... , D 2082 bzw. D (Luft) T 1467 // Militärfahrzeuge, Bd.9, Der Panzerkampfwagen Panther und seine Abarten
- Jagdtiger, Maus, E100 - variable sights have been changed to fixed sights (10x). Source: Winkezielfernrohre WZF 1/... und WZF 2/... , D 2082 // Michael Fröhlich, "Schwere Panzer der Wehrmacht"
- ZSU-23-4 - A sight with historical variable power (2x-6x) has been added. Source: Устройство и эксплуатация зенитной самоходной установки ЗСУ-23-4 «Шилка» // Учебное пособие для военного училища: Визирное устройство и командирский прибор наведения ЗСУ-23-4
- 75/18 M41 - Model weight adjusted to specifications (lowered) from 15,7 to 13,1 tones. Source: FIAT-Ansaldo Carro Armato tipo M14/41, Carro Comando per Semovente da 75/18, Carro Semovente da 75/18.
- IS-2 (1944) - bug has been fixed with the external fuel tanks, modelled in DM, which could explode when hit.
- 120mm M829 - Initial speed has been changed from 1679 to 1670 m/sec. Source: Firing Tables 120-D-2 "Cannon, 120mm Gun, M256 on Tank, Combat, Full Tracked, 120 Gun M1A1"
- .50 M2HB (45 inch gun) - Initial speed values have been refined for the following bullets:
- M20 API-T: 887 - > m/sec.
- M8 API: 887 - > m/sec.
- M2 AP: 856 -> m/sec.
- Sources: FM 23-65 Browning Machine Gun Caliber .50 HB, M2 // TM 9-1907 Ballistic Data Performance of Ammunition, Department of the Army, July 1948
- .50 M85 - Fire rate has been changed from 575 to 625 shots per minute. Source: TM 9-1005-231-10 Operators Manual, Machine Gun, Caliber .50, Fixed, M85
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.