Update 05.06.2019 (18.104.22.168)
- Me 264 – A bug that caused unstable engine operation at altitudes above 6,000 metres has been fixed.
- La-9 — The operation of the automatic cooling system has been corrected. Now the automated operation keeps the radiator flaps in the closed position for longer in WEP mode.
- T-51b — Guidance limits for the triple aft unit have been amended.
- AB-Tei Serial — The vehicle’s speed-gaining dynamics have been amended.
- AB-Tei Pioneer — The vehicle’s speed-gaining dynamics have been amended.
- The reload time of 13.2 mm machine guns has been changed from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.
- Post drop bomb detonation caused by nearby aircraft or helicopter explosions has been fixed.
- The mass of the explosive substance in the HEFI-T shell for the HC-45 cannon has been corrected.
- A bug where on systems based on Linux there were some short lags in battle has been fixed.
- A bug where sound of searching for the target with heat seeking continues after the players vehicle has been destroyed or exited has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums