31 May 2019
Update 31.05.2019 (126.96.36.199)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug where the cannon was angled up in the highest possible position in the naval battles has been fixed.
- The Type 44 No.2 450 mm torpedo has been replaced with the Type 2 450 mm torpedo. “Torpedo mode” modifications have been removed, the experience and currency for the researched modification will be returned to the players. The changes affected the following boats:
- Type T-14
- Type T-14 (Mod. 01)
- Type T-38
- Type 93 610 mm torpedo has been replaced with Type 90 610 mm torpedo. The “Torpedo mode” modification has been added.The changes affected the following destroyers:
- AB-Tei Serial - Machine guns have been transferred to auxiliary weapons group (alt + 2).
- PG 02 - The crew has been redistributed within the superstructure of the ship.
- Chikugo - A bug when the ship gets stuck on the ground (run aground) has been fixed.
- A bug where in battles on certain configurations, a short-term performance degradation could be observed has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.