Update 16.05.2019 (126.96.36.199)
- A bug where a ship’s sight didn’t coincide with the actual point of fire has been fixed.
- A bug where game sessions were not completed where the player left them with a possibility of reconnection has been fixed.
- A bug where in the location “Alaska”, it wasn’t possible to destroy scenery car models after shooting them with ATGMs from the air has been fixed.
- A bug where, in rare cases, shooting ATGMs from helicopters the position of the long-range targets on client side didn’t coincide to their position on server side has been fixed.
- A bug where in the location “38th parallel” a short drop in performance could be experienced has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums