Update 01.05.2019 (184.108.40.206)
- A bug where there were splashes did not appear on water after shooting specific ground vehicle rounds has been fixed.
- A bug where a smaller vessel could imbed inside solid objects (like rocks) has been fixed.
- A bug when short time freezes were possible after opening the statistics or map menu has been fixed.
- A bug when specific aircraft had the HUD display an option to control more engines than they actually have, has been fixed.
- A bug where “Control type: full” message was always being displayed in SB mode has been fixed.
- A bug where the shadow from the drag chute at specific angles was not displayed, has been fixed.
- A bug in Air Arcade battles where air-to-air missile reload time was not displayed, has been fixed.
- A bug when an SPAA with several coaxial guns could only fire with one barrel after a breech repair, has been fixed.
- A bug when on specific configurations trees and bushes were not displayed after a video driver restart, has been fixed.
- A bug where players had a graphical glitch after the M47 (105/55) tracks were damaged, has been fixed.
- The [Battle] mission on the location “Coral Islands” has been added to the rotation for boats in Naval Battles.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums