11 February 2019
Server Update 11.02.2019
Discuss on the Forums
- The new calculation of armour penetration in the game for armour-piercing shells has been added.
- The armour penetration values for non-normal hitting angles (slope effect values) have been changed for shells of types AP/APCBC/APBC.
- Armour penetration values for shells of type APFSDS (for shells for which preliminary changes have been published previously) has been recalculated by using the Lance-Odermatt formula.
- The following changes for ground vehicle research trees have been made:
- H35, FCM36 — Have been deleted from the main research tree (vehicles remain for players who already have it).
- H39 — Has been moved to the “reserve” vehicles.
- Ha-Go — Has been deleted from the main research tree (vehicle remains for players who already have it).
- Ke-Ni — Has been moved to the “reserve” vehicles.
- I-Go Ko, Chi-Ha — 57 mm HEAT shell is now available by default.
- Type 95 — 70 mm Type 3 HEAT shell has been added.
- M22 — has been moved to the 1st rank and is placed now after LVT(A)(1).
- M3 Lee — has been moved to the 2nd rank.
- M8 HMC — has been moved to the 2nd rank.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.