27 December 2018
Update 27.12.2018 (188.8.131.52)
Discuss on the Forums
- The display of bridges and embankments, as well as AI vehicle routes along them, have been fixed for most in-game air locations.
- A bug occurring when leaving a battle, where the game mode setting could have switched to SB, has been fixed.
- A bug related to the “G-Tolerance” crew skill being maxed out, where an incorrect value would be displayed, has been fixed.
- A bug where the HUD may have appeared deformed on ultra-wide monitors (32:9) has been fixed.
- Memory usage has been optimized.
- A random PlayStation 4 specific crash occurring in battle has been fixed (it would occur when a new player joined the match in EC).
- The amount of sound processing allocated resources has been increased. The possibility of sound effect loss is therefore reduced.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.