21 December 2018
Update 21.12.2018 (126.96.36.199)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug where the HUD could not be hidden in replays has been fixed.
- A bug when specific wheeled vehicles had one of its wheels not displaying as spinning has been fixed.
- A bug when sometimes a ground vehicle was incorrectly displayed as destroyed has been fixed.
- A bug when the wrong number of air-to-air missiles was displayed has been fixed.
- A bug when in helicopter HUD, the line with the number of missiles and the current heat seeker mode was not being displayed has been fixed.
- A bug where the visual shot effect from another tank was displayed too brightly has been fixed.
- A bug where the selected game mode was not saved has been fixed.
- The composition of the ship’s armour-piercing loadout on the 12.7mm Browning machine gun previously was no different from the universal type has been fixed.
- 76mm 34-K and 39-K cannons now have HE shells with a remote detonator by default on those ships where there are no researchable shell modifications for the indicated cannons (for example, “Krasny Kavkaz”). Previously the default was the typical HE shell.
- The parameters of the remote detonators have been fixed.
- Added achievement "Italian Collection" (unlock more than 50 Italian vehicles).
Ground Battles in RB mode respawn cost changes:
- Changes in the costs for respawn in ground forces RB at BRs of 8.0 and higher.:
- The base cost for aircraft no longer depends on its BR and is always 720 respawn points.
- The base cost for a helicopter no longe depends on its BR and is always 450 respawn points for an helicopter without ATGM’s and 625 points for helicopter with ATGM’s.
- Changes in the costs for a respawn in ground force RB at all BRs:
- The base cost for reserve vehicle has been changed from 0 respawn points to 50 respawn points.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.