19 December 2018
Server Update 19.12.18
- The calculation of critical damage in ground-vehicle battles has been changed: now, rewards for critical damage will be received by players that knock enemy crew members unconscious, or sets them on fire.
- A player will only be rewarded for critical damage on a particular enemy once.
- If an enemy vehicle receives critical damage from multiple players before it is destroyed, each player that caused critical damage to the vehicle will receive an assist reward.
- If an enemy player ejects from their vehicle after critical damage has been caused by multiple players, those players will also receive assist rewards, and the last player that caused critical damage will be credited with destroying the vehicle.
- Critical hits in air battles has been changed. All hits that affect flight performance of an aircraft are now recorded as critical.
- One player may only deal one critical hit to an opponent.
- When a player’s aircraft is destroyed all players who dealt critical damage to an enemy receive an”assist”.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums