- A bug occurring when dropping an aircraft’s last bomb, where the bomb sight would become displaced, has been fixed.
- A bug, where other players could hear sound emanating from helicopters which had their engines off, has been fixed. (source).
- A bug resulting in an incorrect switch of camera view for the Mi-24A helicopter following the message “Gunner: target in the dead zone” has been fixed.
- Laptop AMD discrete GPU crash has been fixed.
Economy changes for repair price costs and multipliers of vehicle awards.
- The reward will depend on the time spent in a game session - the longer you play, the higher the reward will be.
- The reward is not limited.
- Activity of a player will be calculated relative to the time that they have spent in the game and not based on the total session time which will lead to an increase in activity and accordingly, rewards for players who cannot finish the session to the end.
- The new system will not affect the rewards for actions in battle.
To unlock modifications of the second rank, it is only required to research one modification of the first rank (previously it was two modifications)
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.