Server update 10.05.2018
Enduring confrontation changes:
- There is now a 4 minute delay between capturing an air zone and the start of ground battles.
- The exact title of the objective is now displayed once it completed (or failed).
- Sea sectors do not count as neutral and have their own (“sea”) type which is needed for future naval objectives/ Boundaries of the naval and ground sectors are no longer marked with white lines.
- The chance of ground convoys (that include tanks) has been significantly increased. The convoys are available in the “Stalingrad” mission.
- Convoys consist of:
- Combat convoy - 4-6 tanks, 2-6 APCs and 2-4 SPAAs
- Cargo convoy - 4-6 trucks, 2-4 APCs and 1-2 SPAAs
- A bug where units in ground battles were spawned too close to each other has been fixed.
- The accuracy of all AA has been decreased, except for those that guard airfields.
- The delay between the destruction of a base and a new base spawn has been increased to 4 minutes.
- The spawn positions of ground units in the “Stalingrad” mission have been fixed - units will no longer spawn in villages or forest.
- A bug, where fighters that were covering attackers did not disappear after they reached the edge of the map, has been fixed.
- One of the bugs which prevented new objectives from appearing in the middle of the game has been fixed.
- A bug in specific missions where Allied AI bombers would spawn less often than those of the Axis side, has been fixed.
- Display of the task “Get 150,000 points to win” has been disabled. The conditions are still the same but the task will not take place in the journal.
- Display of the task “Find enemy airfield” has been disabled. The logic of finding of the enemy airfield will not be changed but the task will not take place in the journal.
- A bug where successfully finding the enemy airfield did not credit the team with victory points has been fixed.
- On all Enduring Confrontation missions, wind has been turned on.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums