Lorraine 155 - The following parameters have been specified and corrected:
- Maximum speed has been changed from 60 to 55 km/h
- Engine power has been changed from 685 hp (3000 rpm) to 450 hp (2500 rpm).
- The weight has been changed from 30 ton to 28 tonnes.
- The ammunition lager for the 155mm cannon has been changed from 28 to 30 shells.
- The ammunition lager for the 20mm automatic cannon has been changed from 250 to 400 rounds.
- Vertical elevation angles of the 20mm cannon have been changed from -8/+20 to -8/+45 degrees.
- Vertical elevation angles of the 155mm cannon has been changed from 0/45 to -5/+67 degrees.
- Horizontal elevation angles of the 155mm cannon has been changed from -12/+12 to -20/+20 degrees.
- Armour, in mm:
- Hull front: 30 ->16
- Turret front: 30 ->16
- Side of the hull and turret: 20 ->16
- Rear of the hull and turret: 20->10
Source: Swedish Test of the French Lorraine 155 50 (prototype 1a), August 1950.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.