20 March 2018
Update 20.03.2018 (22.214.171.124)
Discuss on the Forums
- In lobby mode for aircraft in SB (all mission types), bombers will now use a deferred reward system (a player will receive only a part of the reward for active actions in a battle, the remainder will be allocated on successful landing or when the mission ends with the player in the air). Previously, this system of reward was only used for missions in “Enduring Confrontation”.
- Changes to flight models:
- Spitfire (all variants) - Flight stability and yaw controls in AB have been improved.
- Seafire (all variants) - Flight stability and yaw controls in AB have been improved.
- Bf 109-E4/E7 - A bug which would cause lower boost during WEP engine mode has been fixed.
- Typhoon (all variants) - The acceleration of the engine’s RPM has been corrected and now accelerates evenly.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.