Update 07.02.2018 (22.214.171.124)
- A bug related to the display of the T-34-85’s cannon in aircraft battles has been fixed.
- A bug where, at the low speeds, aircraft wouldn’t be destroyed by colliding with trees, has been fixed.
- A bug where, in rare cases, an airfield’s identifying icon wouldn’t appear, has been fixed.
- A bug where ATGMs would be able to fire through pillboxes has been fixed.
- A bug which would cause the placing of 3d decorations on ground vehicles to be difficult due to invisible parts has been fixed.
- A bug where bombs would fly beyond their aiming sight has been fixed.
- A bug which would cause ground vehicle weapons to be unable to move vertically while the vehicle was turning, has been fixed.
- A bug where the model of an aircraft would disappear after it had been damaged, has been fixed.
- A bug which would show the “Please close the cockpit” notice, in ground vehicles, has been fixed.
- A bug occurring in replays where the nickname of players who received a reward was shown with the wrong color, has been fixed.
- A bug where the mechanism of the crew lock system was working incorrectly has been fixed.
- A bug where not all available locations would be shown in custom battles has been fixed.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums