25 July 2017
Update 25.07.2017 (220.127.116.11)
Changes in “Assault” PvE mission
- In ground “Assault” friendly AI SPGs have been removed. Now instead of allied SPGs being destroyed the friendly team will lose points - after each successful wave the team is rewarded with some points.
- New ground PvE mission - Sinai - has been added. Players will be opposed by British AI ground vehicles.
- Two new aircraft PvE missions have been added - Berlin (players fight against Soviet aircraft) and Ruhr (players fight against U.S. aircraft)
- Fixed a bug where the sound of shots from AI-controlled vehicles were not always reproduced (source).
- A bug where a ground vehicle being hit by enemy fire without achieving penetration caused a fire on some vehicles (mainly German and Japanese ground vehicles) subsequently causing significant damage to armoured components of the turret and hull (roughly equal to damage caused by 10 rockets, or 20 shells, or more than 10,000 small bore rounds) has been fixed.
- Now on vehicles with multiple crew reloaders, the load time is correctly displayed, this is dependant on the number of reloaders that are conscious at the moment of reloading.
- A bug, where by switching to the rear view camera it would show the inside of buildings, has been fixed. (source).
- Maus, E-100 - the thickness of the material on the breech is corrected (increased) from 10mm to 60mm.
- Added smoke grenade launchers for the following vehicles:
- Tiger Ausf. E
- Pz.III Ausf. E / F
- Pz.IV Ausf. C / E / F1 / F2
- PB4Y-2 - Names for the weapons that are on pylons have been corrected.
- PB4Y-2 - A bug where research of pylon weaponry modifications led to incorrect bomber presets being opened has been fixed.
- PB4Y-2 - The elevation angles on the side defensive turrets have been adjusted.
- PB4Y-2 - Armour has been improved. Armour elements have been added.
- G-50 AS serie 7 - German bomber preset has been changed to the italian 2x GP.50.
- SM 79 (all modifications) - The preset with 12х GP.100 bombs has been added.
- He 112v5, B-0, B-2 - Injection module has been added.
- He 112A 0 - Injection module has been removed.
- Il-4 - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- DB-3B - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- Bf 109G-14/AS - An inability to create custom camouflage has been rectified.
- Breda 88 (P.XI) - The module “Wings Repair” has been moved to the 3rd rank of module research.
- TBF-1c - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- Tu-4 - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turrets has been adjusted.
- Z.1007 (all modifications) - Bomb drop order has been changed.
- B-29A-BN - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- G8N1 - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turrets has been adjusted.
- H8K3 - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- BR.20 DR - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- A-20G-25 - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- Ju 87 (all modifications) - The elevation angles of the upper defensive turret has been adjusted.
- G.56 - The ammunition storage for wing cannons and engine-cannon has been adjusted. MG 151/20 from 200 to 250 shots for wing cannons and from 250 to 300 shots for engine cannon.
- Updated debriefing.
- The main parameters tab in the game settings has been changed. Now it includes interface settings, and all parameters are now divided into categories.
- Fixed an issue where display of a window with a combat trophy was not represented.
- He 112 (all modifications) - Specified calculation for airflow on the horizontal tail surfaces, Inertia calculations updated and damped in all axes, aerodynamics and balance have been corrected. Flight model and engine characteristics have been corrected. Detailed information can be found in the data sheet
- Ki-49 (all modifications) - FM and thermodynamics have been updated. Stalling has been corrected, the system of separate fuel filling and consumption of fuel from tanks has been switched on (first the main tanks are filled then the additional). Fuel consumption has been updated depending on the power conditions
- Ki-100 (all modifications) - maximal speed, climb rate over 6,000 metres, stalling have been corrected. Fuel consumption has been updated depending on the power conditions according to factory data. Detailed information can be found in the data sheet
- Fiat G.91R/1 - The working modes of the engine have been changed: 101% — 10120 rpm, 15 minutes at 730C, 96% — 9920 rpm, 30 minutes.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums