Economy changes for April 2017
We introduced new economic changes to War Thunder for Realistic Battles, Simulator Ground Forces battles, and the Assault (PvE) modes.
- Activity Awards in Aircraft and Ground Forces RB, as well as in Ground Forces SB, has increased by an average of 20% which leads to an increase in research points in these modes.
- Recalculated repair costs and multipliers of award-winning units. Detailed changes shown in the table (see attachment).
- Silver Lions rewards at Rank I in PvE mode have been increased by 15%.
- Increased research rewards in PvE-mode:
- by 75% at Rank I
- by 70% on Rank II
- by 30% on Rank III
- by 20% on Rank IV
- by 25% on Rank V
- The cost of respawning in PvE mode has been increased by 30%
You can find the full list on the War Thunder official forum.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums