- A bug where a player who auto-joins (in the lobby) did not have a full interface (e.g. was unable to choose vehicle presets) has been fixed.
- Incorrectly displayed HUD display on high resolution monitors has been fixed.
- A rare bug where a battle could not be started from the lobby has been fixed.
- A bug where torpedoes did not explode after hitting an obstacle has been corrected.
- Changes in “Assault” Co-Op mode - Unlimited respawns, but after respawn, the slot with the vehicle will be blocked for 5 minutes on timer.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.