Update 22.03.2017 (18.104.22.168)
Changes in “Assault” Co-Op mode:
- Performance (optimisation) during the new “Assault” missions has been improved.
- Respawn in Assault mode is equal to 50% of repair cost in AB.
- Shells/Ammunition will be free.
- Buttons in the upper menu will now adapt to the selected resolution and font size.
- The bug where wing detachment meant that the aircraft was able to reach high speed has been fixed.
- Fw 190/Ta 152/Do 335 (all modifications) - The way in which the oil radiators work has been fixed (cooling effect is now more efficient).
- Multiple balance edits have been made to the “Assault” missions, designed to increase the average session time at higher ranks.
- Increased the score value required for a victory in “Domination” missions (aircraft). The changes affect those missions where the average mission time was too short (less than 10 minutes).
- Heavy units have been added for the mission “Front Line: Foothills” in order to increase the average session time and bring the game time closer to other “Front Line” missions
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums