Update 16.02.2017 ( 126.96.36.199)
- A bug where 3D decorations became covered in mud faster than other parts of any given ground vehicle has been fixed. Bug Report.
- A bug where the engine sound in cockpit view went silent after an airfield repair, has been fixed. Bug Report
- A bug where knocked-out crew members in a ground vehicle were displayed incorrectly in “hit cam” view has been fixed. Bug Report.
- A bug in server-side replays where the repair sound was randomly triggered, has been fixed. Bug Report.
- Water visuals have been improved.
- Tracer visuals have been improved for all guns of all vehicles. They also now reflect in water.
- The belt filling for the coaxial and AA 7.62mm-7.92mm MGs has been changed: now the belt contains ½ to ⅓ of the tracer or AP-T rounds.
- Universal belt filling for the ShKAS MG has been updated - the round with the T46 bullet has been removed, and the tracer belt round with the B32 bullet has been added.
- The belt filling for the Browning 7.7mm has been updated: The tracer belt now consists of T and AP-I ammo in the ratio of 1 to 1, and the stealth belt now has 2 AP-I and 1 I round.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums