Update 01.10.2016 (18.104.22.168 / PS4 1.41)
- Spawn point requirement for ZSU-23-4 has been fixed.
- Damage of APHE rounds has been increased. This change was made to maintain damage effects (as it used to be) after fixing the DM in the 1.63.2 update (Fragments from shells incorrectly ignored modules such as engines and transmissions).
- A bug where it was impossible to put 3d decorations on the BT-5 and RBT-5 turrets has been fixed.
- Visual effects for aircraft 30mm (and higher calibre) cannons HE shells hitting water, ground and ground vehicles has been improved.
- Crash fixes and client stability improvements.
- Me 410 (all modifications) - armouring has been updated.
- F2A-3 damage model has been reworked.
- Flaps damage model has been improved.
- User missions: fixed a bug which caused some of missions to be missed from the list in UI.
- PS4: Dualshock(r)4 axis and button names have been fixed.
- PS4: User control presets have been fixed.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.