This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- It is possible now to purchase 3D Decorations, three branches in the group camouflage (as one bunch pieces) in the in-game shop, which were previously only available in the warbond shop.
Changes in Flight Model
- N1K1-Ja - A bug, which would lead to having less fuel loading than had been selected, has been fixed.
- Ho.229 V3 - Throttle characteristics, thermodynamics, and the order of fuel tank use (by minimum filling of the tanks in the front) have been adjusted.
- Hunter F.1 - The retention of energy while turning has been improved. The thermodynamics and order of fuel tank use have been adjusted.
- A7M2 - Maneuverability and controllability on the mouse aiming control mode have been improved.
- Ki-44-II (all modifications) - Characteristics, according to passport data, have been updated. The maximum speed of 605 km/h can now be reached with 100% WEP.
- Il-2 (all modifications) - Flight model has been updated. Ability to exit from a dive has been improved. The order of fuel tank use has been adjusted. Landing flaps now provide more lift (especially on the single pilot variants). Detailed specifications can be found on the passport office section on the Official War Thunder Forums (Currently under maintenance).
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.