Client Update 220.127.116.11
- The algorithm of the indicator of the armour piercing and ballistic computer operation in arcade battles has been changed. Now the indicator of the armour piercing works up to the 800m range and the ballistic computer works up to the 1200m range.
- The logic for gunner view camera operation has been changed for all game modes. Now the camera is not connected tightly to the sight point and the field of view can be moved within a small range of movement.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
Server Update 01.07.2016
This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- Creating a squad is now possible before joining chat. A chat channel will now be created after squad creation.
- Players that have been Invited to a squad are now displayed in the squad widget as buttons with icons.
- A squad leader may now revoke an invitation as long as it hasn't been accepted.
- The maximum number of invites sent will be equal to the number of free places in the squad. The Maximum squad size is 4 members and therefore maximum invites available is 3.
- When a player goes offline, the player will not automatically leave the squad. But his status in the squad widget will be marked in gray for other squad members.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.