- A bug when a player’s aircraft received considerable or even critical damage caused by its own bombs if the aircraft was on the fringes of fragment distribution has been fixed.
- The spawn altitude for bombers has been changed (now it is 4,500 for strategic bombers and 3,500 for all other bombers).
- Airfield durability in all air AB and RB missions has been increased - a slight increase for low rank battles and a significant increase for high rank battles.
- [Battle] mode has been added for tank map ‘Novorossiysk’ in RB and SB.
- Battle zones of the Hurtgen forest location have been reduced in AB.
- In “Enduring Confrontation” mode, the time freeze on vehicles of the highest BR for the game session has been decreased to 30 minutes.
- In “Enduring Confrontation” mode, you are now able to participate in a battle without waiting for a timer in vehicles with a BR less than the minimum needed to join the game session: for the 2nd and 3rd rank, 0.3 lower than the requirement can be used; for the 4th and 5th rank 0.3-0.6 lower than the the requirement is allowed. Joining still requires at least one vehicle of the outlined BR requirements of the match.
Changes in Flight Models
- Ju-87 (all modifications) - Three flap positions are now available: 1 - raised, 2 - takeoff, 3 - landing.
Vehicles characteristics and DM updates
- A bug, where missile tanks could shoot despite having a damaged launcher, has been fixed.
- Missiles have been added to the RJpz-2 and IT-1 damage models. Once damaged, they cannot be launched.
- IT1 - This tank destroyer’s aiming camera in AB and RB formally allowed rocket launching while behind cover. Now the camera is situated where the scope was in real life in all modes.
- The absence of additional armouring to the PzKpfw IV Ausf G has been fixed. Now they are available once the respective modification has been researched.
- The absence of the additional armour modification for the following tanks has been fixed: PzKpfw IV Ausf J; M4 748(a); Pz.Bfw.IV; Achilles 65 rg. The Modification is now available for research.
- ASU-57 - A bug which allowed the use of artillery strikes has been fixed.
- PT-76 - The maximum speed has been corrected (44 km/h instead of 42). The rate of fire has been reduced to 7 shots per minute. Source: “Руководство по материальной части и эксплуатации танков ПТ-76 и ПТ-76Б”. Военное издательство Министерства Обороны СССР, 1967. (PT-76 handbook).
- Crusader (all modifications) - The hull rear plate thickness has been corrected from 12mm to 14mm Source: T.D.5911.
- Tiger H1/E, Panther all modifications, Jagdpanther all modifications, T-V - Chassis performance has been corrected. “Wobbling” whilst moving and stopping has been reduced. Source: “The Panther and it’s variants” Walter J.Spielberger. The diagramme from the testing of suspension in Kummersdorf. “The Tiger and it’s variants”, Walter J.Spielberger.
- Penetration values for the ground forces ‘Browning M2HB’ machine gun have been corrected according to MIL-C-3066B, 26 February 1969. FM-23-65 - ‘’Browning Machine Gun Caliber .50 HB, M2’’.
- SU-122-54 - The form of the gun mantlet has been fixed.
- PT-76 - Track animation has been fixed.
- SU-100 - Geometric form has been fixed.
- KV-2 - The position of flames when destroyed has been adjusted.
- SU-152 - The form of the gun mantlet has been fixed.
- ASU-57 - The internal extinguisher is now separated from the body armour.
- Т-34 1941 - The form of the main tank armour has been changed.
- ASU-85 - The positions of the commander and gunner have been changed.
- BT-5 - The form of the main cannon has been fixed.
- PzKpfw V Panther II - A bug with the position of the gunner, where it was possible to hit the gunner without hitting the armour depending on the position of the turret, has been fixed.
- Т-34 (captured) - Minor bugs in the armour geometry have been fixed. Added a gap in the armour of the turret top under the commander’s cupola.
- Yak-30 - The form of the fuel tank model and damage has been fixed.
- Do.17Z-7, Do.17Z-2 - Armour plating thickness and material has been fixed.
- La-7 - Armour plating thickness and material has been fixed.
- Hs.123A-1 - The aircraft classification has been changed
- Wyvern S.4 - A bug, where rockets wing pods wouldn’t affect performance, has been fixed.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.