This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- Additional achievements for British ground forces have been added.
- The requirements for being awarded some achievements (for aircraft and for ground forces, for example - decals) have been reworked.
Main cannon targeting depends on data coming from 3 main markers - two original and one newly added:
- Large central marker. It does not show where the cannon is aiming, but it shows “the view” from the player and defines a point where the cannon will be “loosely” pointing.
- New transparent marker. This marker analyzes possible obstacles and shows a point where the cannon will be directed after it stops aiming. It follows the large marker but also takes possible obstacles, gun deflection and elevation angle limits into account.
- Small opaque marker. It shows where the cannon is aimed at that moment, once it meets the new transparent marker you can be sure that it will hit the target, not an obstacle.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.