This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
Economy and development
- Hs-123 - Type of aircraft has been changed from fighter to attacker.
- Wyvern S4 - The order and visual placement for the modifications within the research window has been changed.
- Kinetic damage for 12.7 and 13mm ammo has been fixed, “practice ball” and tracer rounds have had their damage increased and now is closer to Ap and AP-I rounds’ damage, whilst retaining the differences in penetration values and ballistics.
- Kinetic damage for 12.7х81 and 13х64 rounds has been increased.
- Lower turret armour thickness of the IS-3 changed from 130mm to 200mm.
Changes in Flight Models
- Fw-190 D9, D12, D13 - Fuel tank use priority has been introduced. Rear tank will be used first followed by the front mounted fuel tank.
- Do-335 A0, A1, B2 - Change as the Fw-109 D9 series. Wing tanks will be used first followed by the (A0) fuselage tank then the main fuel tank. Feathering of the propellers has been added, this allows flight with a single engine with the documented speed. Combat flap position has been disabled.
- Hs-123 A1 - Bug with small negative overload has been fixed. Wing box durability with negative overloads has been increased.
- I-185 М82, М71 - Fuel tank use priority has been introduced. The rear tank will be accessed first, followed by the centre tank.
- BB-1, Su-2 MV-5, TSS-1, М82 - Flight model has been updated. All parameters adjusted according to documentation. Weight, fuel, polars of all elements, durability (allowable overload) and centreing have been specified. Thermodynamics and priority of fuel tank usage (wing tanks first) have been updated.
- Ki-61 (all modifications) - a bug that could cause stalling in some cases in AB has been fixed. Maximum dive speed has been increased to 770 km/h (IAS).
- Ki-83 - fuel tank usage priority has been added. 1 - outer wing tanks, 2 - wing-root tanks 3 - rear fuselage tank 4 - central fuselage tank.
- He-162, Arado-234c-3, Mig-9/9p, Me-262c-2b - Overheating on high temperature maps has been fixed.
- Yak-15/17, Yak-30D - aircraft stability whilst flying at high speed and using mouse-aim has been improved.
- La-5 - aircraft info card has been updated. Now all values shown reflect the aircraft’s performance in game.
Five locations have been activated in “Enduring confrontation” game mode: Bulge, Korsun, Kursk, Stalingrad winter and Zhengzhou.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.